The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I am Fabulous
Da Malal.:colonhash: Bye bish. I didn't report you.

I swear this is Kurdish?? wowww

Was going to say shokran(thanks) but I take back my shokran(thanks) because you called me that
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ساره
I swear this is Kurdish?? wowww

Was going to say shokran(thanks) but I take back my shokran(thanks) because you called me that

No, it's Egyptian Arabic. I also speak Moroccan Arabic. And I won't translate what I said!:plz2:

Where are you from originally?
Reply 62
I saw a study on breasts and it said the average American woman's breasts were significantly larger than the average British woman's breasts😞😐
Original post by ThuggerThugger
Why is this?

The average american woman aged over 20 is:

170 pounds in weight
nearly 5' 4" in height
has a 38" waist
has a BMI of 29.6, which is firmly in the category of overweight and 0.4 from being obese.

Ref: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321003.php

So either the OP finds overweight women extremely attractive.
Or the OP's impression of the average American woman is based on fiction, for example by watching American TV or movies.

So either the OP has different tastes to the majority (but certainly not all) British men, which is fine, but in that case why not be open about it at the start of the thread by informing us that he or she likes big women? Or this whole thread is premised on fiction.
Surgery
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
He doesn't. It's Jameel the troll, an infamous troll on this website who's been around for 7 or 8 years but he keeps getting banned so he keeps having to make dupes. This must be his 600th account or something..

wow really? cause he literally keeps on stalking my posts like what even is going on
Because all you see is American media, containing the hottest of the hottest Americans. I’ve been to LA, San Fran and Vegas. There are some very attractive, god-like, and very unattractive Americans. Trust.
Australian is by far the best looking English speaking country
Original post by Thisguy124
British women have been drinking since the age of 18, eating beans and toast and getting fat as **** since who knows when. Sloppy, and slobby and ****s at that.. nasty as they come. You embarrass your own nation of fat, drunken women.. God awful! Sober up, stop eating so much ****, and work out. Try yoga.

'Thisguy' is an idiot, in addition to bumping old threads. Don't be like them.
Reply 69
Original post by maachu_pichuu
The only race that can look beautiful without makeup is Middle Eastern Women, who are still probably the prettiest on the planet.

That's AFTER they get their nose jobs!
Original post by ThuggerThugger
Why is this?

Because they have all sorts of European ancestry, ppl sometimes say mixed race women are the prettiest

Latest

Trending

Trending