The Student Room Group

Marriage material girls

Are guys looking for marriage material girls when they are 18-21? Or later?

Scroll to see replies

18-21 yes probably. But some never want to marry only sex
Original post by Anonymous

I am looking to get married but I am too ugly and i am afraid my wife will be ugly as well
Original post by CyproFenol
18-21 yes probably. But some never want to marry only sex

Yes, the only reason i am marrying is to have sex
Original post by johniscool
Yes, the only reason i am marrying is to have sex

Just go to prostitute???? Will you sex your kids too? Dirty man
Just go to prostitute???? Will you sex your kids too? Dirty man

Probabily i will
(edited 4 years ago)
Probs

Why would you make kids to sex with???just find kids that already made.

I’m 18 and I look for a girl who I see a long term relationship with and by long term I mean forever. I look for the girl that’ll make me happy and a girl that’s successful, independent and one that would be a good mother to our children
Why would you make kids to sex with???just find kids that already made.

I dont want to go to jail
I’m 18 and I look for a girl who I see a long term relationship with and by long term I mean forever. I look for the girl that’ll make me happy and a girl that’s successful, independent and one that would be a good mother to our children

stop being corny pls
Some will be. I think that's way too early, though.
Some will be. I think that's way too early, though.

Most my family gets married at 16-19
I dont want to go to jail

Dont get caught??? Also pls dont kidnap kids or hurt because they will cry
Good advice, will try this out
Thx
stop being corny pls

Why is it “corny”? You have to take these things seriously and all of the the things I mentioned are important things to consider in a relationship.
Rarely imo. I'm in my last year of uni and a lot of guys are still ****ing around and just enjoying themselves. A lot are also in relationships, but would never dream of marrying at this age, yet alone finding a marriage-material girl. Many people don't know where they are going in life, don't know whether they have a grad job, don't know if they're moving to a different city. Also, many guys this age do not necessarily see the value of having a family, getting married etc nor do they ever think marriage is relevant as it's just a 'piece of paper'.

However, I have seen some guys who do think about marriage in the upcoming years. I know a few people who have gotten engaged right after uni (21) since they already knew what they wanted from a younger age and have "found the one" at uni.
Doubt it at that age
I knew very few people in uni who were in relationships, let alone long term relationships. Only two girls plus myself in my hall were in long term relationships when we arrived and both of those dropped out in first year cos they missed their boyfriends and I broke up with mine early on. I quickly got into another relationship and we are still together and marrying next April however i was the only girl in my friendship group who had steady a boyfriend. One was single throughout uni has had a couple of short-lived relationships since but is still single now, one was single throughout uni but is now in a long-term relationship, two had more boyfriends than i had hot dinners, one is now married the other i lost touch with so no idea what she is up to now. My situation was slightly different, newly out of a relationship i wouldn't have minded being single for a while but my fiance was 23 when i met him and looking for something serious and long term, i think most other boys my age were open to whatever came along they were happy to have a casual bit of fun but wouldn't refuse a relationship if one presented itself.
Original post by hippieglitter
I knew very few people in uni who were in relationships, let alone long term relationships. Only two girls plus myself in my hall were in long term relationships when we arrived and both of those dropped out in first year cos they missed their boyfriends and I broke up with mine early on. I quickly got into another relationship and we are still together and marrying next April however i was the only girl in my friendship group who had steady a boyfriend. One was single throughout uni has had a couple of short-lived relationships since but is still single now, one was single throughout uni but is now in a long-term relationship, two had more boyfriends than i had hot dinners, one is now married the other i lost touch with so no idea what she is up to now. My situation was slightly different, newly out of a relationship i wouldn't have minded being single for a while but my fiance was 23 when i met him and looking for something serious and long term, i think most other boys my age were open to whatever came along they were happy to have a casual bit of fun but wouldn't refuse a relationship if one presented itself.

So you think they were going with the flow? And not really giving much thought about the future?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending