The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This is the most beautiful thread I have ever come across.
Original post by Anonymous
alright alright I lied it is me in this situation

The thick plottens.
Original post by Shining Stars
This is the most beautiful thread I have ever come across.

why
why

tell him before he finds out

you shouldnt have done this.
Original post by Sammylou40
Or third. It’s just a troll

Or fourth. He's a sick creepo getting off on the answers.
why

It involves a lot of stickiness.

Spoiler

this thread has been an absolute mess

how am i so bored that im reading this

im gonna go turn my life around
Nope, as long as you’ve had a shower/bath since then, then there’ll no sign.

Fun fact though - it’s possible to get pregnant with twins (dizygotic)with DIFFERENT dads if you have sex with the two guys in relatively quick succession. 😄
sometimes when I read threads like to stroke my d ick slow while playing with my balls

ur weird creep
Original post by Euphoria101
this thread has been an absolute mess

how am i so bored that im reading this

im gonna go turn my life around

It got even weirder after you posted :biggrin:

So, so stupid.....I would say hope OP doesn't procreate but the way she's going.....
alright I will confess, yes I cheated on my bf, so today I met up with an old friend and one thing led to another and we had sex, I told him not to *** inside me but he did, the thing is my bf is coming over tomorrow and is going to want sex, I don't know what to do in this situation, hes surely gonna know when he has sex with me that Ive had sex with someone else, I feel guilty enough as it is

No, after that length of time he won't be able to tell. It's up to you whether you tell him, although no good will come of it if you do.

A few hours later he maybe could tell
Original post by harrysbar

So, so stupid.....I would say hope OP doesn't procreate but the way she's going.....

Wonderful world of after midnight TSR
Original post by harrysbar

Yeah I refuse to read above posts😂😂
Reply 33
question erm when a guy cums inside your vagina, if say a different guy has sex with you say one or two days later would he notice someone else has had sex before for example, if so how long after before the guy woulnt notice

He would not know unless you told him!
No way.... after a day it will be gone. Don't let him see you messy knickers though :-) !!! I *** inside my girlfriend every time and next day you wouldn't know.....

Latest