The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Has anyone got a kira talent interview for business school hkust?
Original post by Simar_10
Has anyone got a kira talent interview for business school hkust?

I'll have an interview for HKUST's school of science next week:smile: But it's just a regular Skype interview.
Anyone received an offer from HKUST today? If so, what are your scholarship arrangements/conditions?:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by michellesi
Anyone received an offer from HKUST today? If so, what are your scholarship arrangements/conditions?:smile:

Got an offer, but nothing abt scholarship yet. I guess that'll come in a while
Got an offer, but nothing abt scholarship yet. I guess that'll come in a while

What programme(s) did you apply to? :smile:
Reply 6
What programme(s) did you apply to? :smile:

Business and management and bba management
Business and management and bba management

Congratulations for your offer!
applied to HKU 1st choice engineering, 2nd science, 3rd econ&fin. no news yet. i will be applying for HKUST regular track for 1st choice engineering, 2nd science. didn't apply during early round because i wanted more time to decide (also bcs i'm applying to uk so i want to see my offers first).

what are your thoughts about the situation in hk rn? do u think it's going to carry on until next year and does anyone know if hk is safe?
Original post by mygjjgknj
applied to HKU 1st choice engineering, 2nd science, 3rd econ&fin. no news yet. i will be applying for HKUST regular track for 1st choice engineering, 2nd science. didn't apply during early round because i wanted more time to decide (also bcs i'm applying to uk so i want to see my offers first).

what are your thoughts about the situation in hk rn? do u think it's going to carry on until next year and does anyone know if hk is safe?

Seems like HKU really is taking their time this year as I haven't heard of anyone receiving any news whatsoever from them.

I had my interview for Biotech at PolyU and asked them about how classes are conducted atm since they really are at the center of it all and I was told exams/classes will continue regularly during mid-January, so I'd assume that while HK might not be the safest place, the unis are trying their best to offer a safe environment to study.

For UST I think they aren't as affected because they are pretty secluded (they sent an email before the holidays saying that the campus was safe, so I'm going off of that).

Anyway, good luck on both your UK and HK applications:smile:
Seems like HKU really is taking their time this year as I haven't heard of anyone receiving any news whatsoever from them.

I had my interview for Biotech at PolyU and asked them about how classes are conducted atm since they really are at the center of it all and I was told exams/classes will continue regularly during mid-January, so I'd assume that while HK might not be the safest place, the unis are trying their best to offer a safe environment to study.

For UST I think they aren't as affected because they are pretty secluded (they sent an email before the holidays saying that the campus was safe, so I'm going off of that).

Anyway, good luck on both your UK and HK applications

hku is pretty affected i think because their classes are suspended until jan if im not mistaken (my friend goes to hku). maybe that's why hku is taking their time? its too bad really, bcs hku is my first choice for hk :frown:

but thanks ! good luck on your applications too, i hope we can get our offers in jan hahahah
Original post by mygjjgknj
hku is pretty affected i think because their classes are suspended until jan if im not mistaken (my friend goes to hku). maybe that's why hku is taking their time? its too bad really, bcs hku is my first choice for hk :frown:

but thanks ! good luck on your applications too, i hope we can get our offers in jan hahahah

That'd make sense. I didn't know their classes were suspended too:/ I actually was surprised PolyU was so quick at arranging interviews considering the situation. And thank you! :smile:
Hi, has anyone received a conditional offer from HKUST for Engineering? I have applied for the early round and still have not heard anything.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, has anyone received a conditional offer from HKUST for Engineering? I have applied for the early round and still have not heard anything.

Did anyone receive anything today?
Is this thread even active???
Is this thread even active???

I'm not an engineering applicant so I can't help you out, but I'd assume that if you haven't heard back yet you are most likely moved to the main round. Maybe check your online application anyway because my email was in a different folder so I didn't see it at first. Otherwise you still have a chance:smile:
Original post by somwhaghuman
I'm not an engineering applicant so I can't help you out, but I'd assume that if you haven't heard back yet you are most likely moved to the main round. Maybe check your online application anyway because my email was in a different folder so I didn't see it at first. Otherwise you still have a chance:smile:

Thanks a lot for the help :smile:
Thanks a lot for the help :smile:

You're welcome. Keeping my fingers crossed for you🤞🏻
Hi! I applied to HKU and CUHK for their business and econ programs. Has anyone received offers from CUHK and HKU?
Original post by ariyanakhan
Hi! I applied to HKU and CUHK for their business and econ programs. Has anyone received offers from CUHK and HKU?

Haven't gotten any feedback from both CUHK and HKU. Have you had an interview with either one already?

Latest

Trending

Trending