The Student Room Group

I miss someone and we didn’t even date

It’s been 9 months since I’ve seen this person because he’s moved away to uni we basically used to talk and no joke we got along so well and we we’re so similar and everyone used to tell me how much he liked me but for some reason it didn’t work out but I seriously need to get over him cos this is getting sad and tbh I have no idea why I’m always thinking of him it’s not like I see him everyday like I used to also he changed his snap just before he moved to uni but because I was too prideful I didn’t add it. So I literally have no idea y I missing him and this is the sad bit whenever I feel nervous or anxious or even sad I just imagine being with him and it makes me feel better and safe. I acc sound like a complete weirdo 😂
Reply 1
You do not sound like a weirdo. You had a good friend that you now don't see anymore. It's only natural that you miss them. I had a friend that moved six years ago and I still miss them-and we weren't that close! It just shows that you like them and haven't gotten over it yet. You could contact him and see if he is still interested or you could start going out more to distract yourself...but don't kid yourself, its your emotions and whether or not they make sense they are important and stuffing them is not a good idea.
Reply 2
Original post by Hailey_R
You do not sound like a weirdo. You had a good friend that you now don't see anymore. It's only natural that you miss them. I had a friend that moved six years ago and I still miss them-and we weren't that close! It just shows that you like them and haven't gotten over it yet. You could contact him and see if he is still interested or you could start going out more to distract yourself...but don't kid yourself, its your emotions and whether or not they make sense they are important and stuffing them is not a good idea.

This is acc so reassuring coz I’m just confused as to why I still miss him. Thing is I have no way to contact him because when he changed his snap I was acting all prideful so I didn’t add his new snap like I don’t know which uni he’s at or where he’s at that’s y I’m confused as to y I still like him because I literally just have no form of communication with him. But in the summer before he changed his snap he popped up a picture I posted on my snap complimenting me baring in mind by then we stopped talking for around 4/5 months so it was so random we would only see eachother around school no joke we would try to avoid making eye contact but my friends did say they caught him looking my way a lot anywayssss but never carried on the convo tbh I wouldn’t have carried on the convo cos I was too prideful back then. Also this is so random but I have this feeling that I meant to see him again or that I will I dunno what’s up with me like usually I don’t really give boys chances like obvs don’t wanna lead them on if I’m not feeling it so I don’t bother but urghhhh this one is acc annoying me😂
Original post by Anonymous
It’s been 9 months since I’ve seen this person because he’s moved away to uni we basically used to talk and no joke we got along so well and we we’re so similar and everyone used to tell me how much he liked me but for some reason it didn’t work out but I seriously need to get over him cos this is getting sad and tbh I have no idea why I’m always thinking of him it’s not like I see him everyday like I used to also he changed his snap just before he moved to uni but because I was too prideful I didn’t add it. So I literally have no idea y I missing him and this is the sad bit whenever I feel nervous or anxious or even sad I just imagine being with him and it makes me feel better and safe. I acc sound like a complete weirdo 😂

I miss someone & I think bout them everyday....I guess the memory will always be with me, funny all I HV to do is reach out....idk...

this is really cute
Reply 5
I miss someone & I think bout them everyday....I guess the memory will always be with me, funny all I HV to do is reach out....idk...

u should go for it what have u got to lose!
Thing is for me I have no way to contact him and even if I did I wouldn’t due to the fear of him not feeling the same or even caring
Reply 6
Original post by HumblyBumbly
this is really cute

That’s acc kinda nice, I acc feel like a crazy person
Yeah it's kind of sad that you are giving this one person so much importance. Your time, is an invaluable commodity and yet you are giving this boy the opportunity to consume your time, thoughts and energy when he is probably not even thinking of you. So why give him such importance?
That’s acc kinda nice, I acc feel like a crazy person

nah don't - I wish I had a girlfriend like that 😅
can you please get his snapchat. this is so cute
u should go for it what have u got to lose!
Thing is for me I have no way to contact him and even if I did I wouldn’t due to the fear of him not feeling the same or even caring

But we both married..yikes...I'm gonna chill but move on cause the exciting things are there are new ppl, events to share & memories to for fill....HV fun live...
Original post by username5170224
Yeah it's kind of sad that you are giving this one person so much importance. Your time, is an invaluable commodity and yet you are giving this boy the opportunity to consume your time, thoughts and energy when he is probably not even thinking of you. So why give him such importance?

Exactly this it what I’m trying to figure out myself
Exactly this it what I’m trying to figure out myself

move on - there will be other opportunities to meet great guys (like myself for instance haha) jokes aside - good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending