The Student Room Group

ill before ovulation

Is it normal to have a stomach upset either a few days before or during ovulation?
Original post by Anonymous
Is it normal to have a stomach upset either a few days before or during ovulation?

Yes I get this to as I'm a nurse so wouldn't worry to much, if you are concern then just speak to your GP ok,
Do you her this all the time
Yes likewise it's something I have to put up with once a month, including stomach pain as well.
I find a hot water bottle on the tum helps with this one.
Reply 3
Might be a stomach bug doll xx
Yes I get this to as I'm a nurse so wouldn't worry to much, if you are concern then just speak to your GP ok,
Do you her this all the time

You get it because you are nurse? lol
You get it because you are nurse? lol

What's that silly comment meant to mean ???

I get stomach pains to when it that time of month so unless you understand what woman go through then suggest you grow up
What's that silly comment meant to mean ???

I get stomach pains to when it that time of month so unless you understand what woman go through then suggest you grow up

Your posts are hard to understand, I was genuinely struggling to follow. I'm female so yeah, I do understand what women go through.
Your posts are hard to understand, I was genuinely struggling to follow. I'm female so yeah, I do understand what women go through.

What do you mean it hard to understand ??? You post " you get it because I'm a nurse " !! What does that supposed to mean as I was expressing myself to that person that she's wasn't alone in getting stomach pains during ovation . There's a large majority of woman who may nor suffer this okay .

Quick Reply

Latest