The Student Room Group

Chloe ting 2 week shred challenge

Did this work for anyone?? I need results before college start so roughly a month...I don’t need to lose that much weight but mostly around my stomach and thighs. I rlly wanna know if her workouts work or not and in the time period.
Chloe Tings 2 week shred is amazing I've done it for two weeks and I have to really defined ab lines,just a warning though its really hard!
I started doing Chloe Ting's workouts, and I saw major results. Now, I don't really do them anymore, I do Pamela Reif's because it's more challenging, and I get better and quicker results from it.
But if you want to do Pamela Reif's workouts, keep in mind that she doesn't have breaks(that took me a while to get used too) so I just did her beginner ab workout and it worked just as well as her more intense ones(and it has breaks!).
(edited 3 years ago)
You can't chose where you lose weight from. Why do you need to see results before you go back to college?
Reply 4
Original post by Chocolatecakexx
Chloe Tings 2 week shred is amazing I've done it for two weeks and I have to really defined ab lines,just a warning though its really hard!

Really?!? Wooowww okay wut did u eat ? Did u diet?
Original post by MaryamKH
Really?!? Wooowww okay wut did u eat ? Did u diet?

well im glutan intolarent so i cant have bread and wheat in general
and no sugar
but i lost weight aswell
Reply 6
Original post by KelsieTaylor
I started doing Chloe Ting's workouts, and I saw major results. Now, I don't really do them anymore, I do Pamela Reif's because it's more challenging, and I get better and quicker results from it.
But if you want to do Pamela Reif's workouts, keep in mind that she doesn't have breaks(that took me a while to get used too) so I just did her beginner ab workout and it worked just as well as her more intense ones(and it has breaks!).

That’s great! Omg i rlly like Pamela’s videos but like u said they r intense and the last thing I want to do is give up becoz of it so that why I wanna start with Chloe ting and hopefully see the results I want
Reply 7
Original post by UnwantedKid
You can't chose where you lose weight from. Why do you need to see results before you go back to college?

I know but those r the main areas I wanna see results, her two week program is for the whole body anyway so hopefully I see overall results! And I wanna lose weight before college becoz I’ve had of last year every single day not wanting to wear something becoz it didn’t look good and trying something on and it didn’t look how I wanted becoz of my weight. I want to for once just be able to wear wut I want and flaunt my style that I’ve always liked instead of always covering up with long coats and just bad clothes (for my style opinion). I rlly need this to work coz I wanna be confident in who I am
That’s great! Omg i rlly like Pamela’s videos but like u said they r intense and the last thing I want to do is give up becoz of it so that why I wanna start with Chloe ting and hopefully see the results I want

I think that's a great idea! That's what I did too. but I made the mistake of doing Pamela's six-pack workout first, should've started with the beginner workout.
I would also recommend MadFit's dance workouts. They're super fun and are good as warm ups! They are not difficult at all, and they are usually about 3 or 4 minutes long. Pamela also has some easy workouts like the get motivated workout and dance workout, so you can still do some of her stuff along with Chloe's. For some reason, I can't stick to one program for too long, so I just make my own routine of videos to focus on what I want for the day, and change it up every so often.
I know but those r the main areas I wanna see results, her two week program is for the whole body anyway so hopefully I see overall results! And I wanna lose weight before college becoz I’ve had of last year every single day not wanting to wear something becoz it didn’t look good and trying something on and it didn’t look how I wanted becoz of my weight. I want to for once just be able to wear wut I want and flaunt my style that I’ve always liked instead of always covering up with long coats and just bad clothes (for my style opinion). I rlly need this to work coz I wanna be confident in who I am

Do you actually need to lose weigh (i.e. are you overweight)? Anyway, if you want to see look term success, you need to change your diet and lifestyle. Not just do a two week programme to 'look good' when term starts. Otherwise it'll all just go back on and you'll be in the same position this time next year.
Original post by UnwantedKid
Do you actually need to lose weigh (i.e. are you overweight)? Anyway, if you want to see look term success, you need to change your diet and lifestyle. Not just do a two week programme to 'look good' when term starts. Otherwise it'll all just go back on and you'll be in the same position this time next year.

That's true! You need to change many aspects of your lifestyle if you want a long-term change. I also think that losing weight gradually is better than all of a sudden. And two weeks is not enough time for most people to see a significant change.:smile:
That's true! You need to change many aspects of your lifestyle if you want a long-term change. I also think that losing weight gradually is better than all of a sudden. And two weeks is not enough time for most people to see a significant change.:smile:

Might also be worth seeing if going up a size might make things more comfortable...
Reply 12

So I started the chloe ting 2 week shred challenge today, and my entire body feels sore except for the abs area. Is this normal?
And it took me around 2 hours to do the 23 min challenge, I concentrated more on doing the same amount of reps as she did for every workout rather than doing it for only 30 seconds. And I took quite a lot of breaks in between.
Should I stick to doing the exercises for 30 seconds only? Or should I keep my focus on the number of reps she does and do the same?
Im so so confused, really need some help here 🥺
Original post by Finuxi
So I started the chloe ting 2 week shred challenge today, and my entire body feels sore except for the abs area. Is this normal?
And it took me around 2 hours to do the 23 min challenge, I concentrated more on doing the same amount of reps as she did for every workout rather than doing it for only 30 seconds. And I took quite a lot of breaks in between.
Should I stick to doing the exercises for 30 seconds only? Or should I keep my focus on the number of reps she does and do the same?
Im so so confused, really need some help here 🥺

I forgot to mention that I didn't follow her specific sessions, I just did what videos felt right for me. Maybe you should try that, because she has a lot to choose from, so you can do whichever ones suit you best. But don't be afraid to mix it up, and do other workouts from time to time, and if you really want to feel it in your abs, then I would recommend Pamela Reif's ab workouts(any one, but perhaps go with the beginner one at first)
I got bored of doing Chloe ting after a few weeks, and I think the main reason I saw good results was because I wasn't that fit, and I didn't have any exercise variety.
Good Luck:smile:
which one is applicable for new learner (Chloe Ting or Pamela) ?
calories in < calories out
eat less calories than your BMR and you will lose weight. you can eat anything as long as the calories are less than your BMR you can find it out online how much is your BMR
Original post by Mason_taylor16
calories in < calories out
eat less calories than your BMR and you will lose weight. you can eat anything as long as the calories are less than your BMR you can find it out online how much is your BMR

TDEE not BMR.
I read the title as Chloe ting 2 week Shrek challenge
Original post by summerberry19
I read the title as Chloe ting 2 week Shrek challenge

hahahahahah :giggle:

Quick Reply

Latest