The Student Room Group

My friends got there offers accepted and there offers have chnaged to unconditional

Today my friends said to me they got status from UCAS saying there places have been confirmed and there offers have changed from 'conditional' to 'unconditional'. We all did the same course and we will be off to the same UNI I'm really confused. My UCAS still says
Your place will be confirmed at this university or college if you meet the conditions of this offer.
(Conditional offer (firmly accepted)
Original post by kc860
Today my friends said to me they got status from UCAS saying there places have been confirmed and there offers have changed from 'conditional' to 'unconditional'. We all did the same course and we will be off to the same UNI I'm really confused. My UCAS still says
Your place will be confirmed at this university or college if you meet the conditions of this offer.

Did they do a different qualification to you?
Original post by kc860

What uni is it? You can pm it to me if you want
Original post by ry7xsfa
What uni is it? You can pm it to me if you want

Original post by claireestelle
Did they do a different qualification to you?

No they didn't we all were on the same course and class at college
Original post by kc860
No they didn't we all were on the same course and class at college

Btec or access course or a levels?

Btec Level 3 Extended Diploma

BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma
Original post by kc860

It's quite possible that the University considered their applications to be stronger than yours (Personal Statement, previous experience, etc.) and so the University was more keen to keep them since they had confirmed their place, than they were with you.
Original post by kc860
Btec Level 3 Extended Diploma

It's possible the university has their results already or they ve decided to take them anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending