The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Pharmacy at uni of Nottingham

Hi everyone, I want to apply for pharmacy at uni of Nottingham and my predicted are AAA in Chem bio and soc. I just wanted to know whether uni of notts give out offers lower than the required grades of AAB, without you being eligible for a contextual offer. Also, anyone living in broadgate park accommodation? How is it?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone, I want to apply for pharmacy at uni of Nottingham and my predicted are AAA in Chem bio and soc. I just wanted to know whether uni of notts give out offers lower than the required grades of AAB, without you being eligible for a contextual offer. Also, anyone living in broadgate park accommodation? How is it?

Hi current Yr1 Med Student staying at BGP and love it. Highly recommend studios despite what people say you make more friends in a shared kitchen, thats not been the case for us. We have 13 studios in our flat and about 9 of us have become great friends. As for the lower grade for Pharm I cant answer that I do have a flat mate doing Pharm so will ask but you are best to head over to a pharm group chat on here or do a FOI on Pharm at Notts and their offers that may give you the answer. Good luck with your application.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

I doubt they would give out lower offers for no reason TBH.
IF an offer is made then in August a student misses, universities still have discretion to accept them, so their is no need to lower entry requirements now.

Nope. If you're not contextual you won't get a reduced offer. I'm a first year studying pharmacy so if you've got any questions about the course feel free to ask me either here or dm. Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by chibichibi_xx
Nope. If you're not contextual you won't get a reduced offer. I'm a first year studying pharmacy so if you've got any questions about the course feel free to ask me either here or dm. Good luck!

Hy I am interested in this course aswell.
Is it more good than Paramedics? Like from which degree you get more money?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending