The Student Room Group

At what age did you have your first kiss?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Noj777
Seriously? Damn... well, firstly, that was pretty harsh of her... and, secondly, if you had been gay, why would that have been a problem? ... jeez... 😂

Obviously, the almighty cheek lick was absolute confirmation of everything... 🙃 😂

Haha ikr. Well, like all mums I think she wants grandchildren lol

Indeed :wink:
Original post by sarahgrace03
well, its actually only 7:46 pm where i live so its still pretty early evening. although i do the same, i listen to music to attempt to fall asleep. and i do find it very hard to sleep at times. but it is nice waking up around 6 and watching the sunrise, although that is very rare because i usually dont fall asleep until about 3 or 4 am.

Ohhhh... sorry, I was being a bit daft... I forget that tsr is international sometimes 😂

I'm glad I'm not alone in terms of how I try to feel like falling asleep... the funny thing is, I listen to pretty heavy music, which must seem counter-productive 😂

I completely agree, there is something quite beautiful and reassuring about waking up at that sort of time in the morning... just those basic 'constants' in our lives, you know?... I also don't get up much at that time unless I'm working, don't worry, haha 😂
Original post by Noj777
Ohhhh... sorry, I was being a bit daft... I forget that tsr is international sometimes 😂

I'm glad I'm not alone in terms of how I try to feel like falling asleep... the funny thing is, I listen to pretty heavy music, which must seem counter-productive 😂

I completely agree, there is something quite beautiful and reassuring about waking up at that sort of time in the morning... just those basic 'constants' in our lives, you know?... I also don't get up much at that time unless I'm working, don't worry, haha 😂

haha, yea no worries!! i forget sometimes too😂

i do the same exact thing, i dont listen to soft calming music at all when i try to fall asleep😂😂😂
Original post by Joel 96
Haha ikr. Well, like all mums I think she wants grandchildren lol

Indeed :wink:

Ahhh, I see... now that you mention grandchildren, I feel harsh for calling her harsh... please tell her I'm sorry!... 😁 😂

Haha 🙃
Original post by Noj777
Ahhh, I see... now that you mention grandchildren, I feel harsh for calling her harsh... please tell her I'm sorry!... 😁 😂

Haha 🙃

:lol:
haha, yea no worries!! i forget sometimes too😂

i do the same exact thing, i dont listen to soft calming music at all when i try to fall asleep😂😂😂

Glad it's not just me! 😁
I actually joined tsr back in 2015 when I started my A-levels, but only recently came back here after being away for a while... rusty ol' noj needs to add some new dog awareness to his silly old dog brain 😂

I see!... are you sure we're not clones or something? Hahaha... last night, I remember listening to Audioslave before I went to sleep... ahhh, yes, the soft, soothing, blood-curdling screams of Cochise before I drift away... 😂 😂 😂
Original post by Noj777
Glad it's not just me! 😁
I actually joined tsr back in 2015 when I started my A-levels, but only recently came back here after being away for a while... rusty ol' noj needs to add some new dog awareness to his silly old dog brain 😂

I see!... are you sure we're not clones or something? Hahaha... last night, I remember listening to Audioslave before I went to sleep... ahhh, yes, the soft, soothing, blood-curdling screams of Cochise before I drift away... 😂 😂 😂

ive just recently joined tsr. i like it so far
pretty sure we are the same person😂😂😂 last night before going to bed i listened to you know whos seatbelt by the bled, a very heavy song😂
ive just recently joined tsr. i like it so far
pretty sure we are the same person😂😂😂 last night before going to bed i listened to you know whos seatbelt by the bled, a very heavy song😂

Yeah, tsr is pretty good! Especially when you come across members who are really genuine and respectful. That's when it's at its best, for sure! :smile:

It certainly seems that way, doesn't it?... 😂

Ohhhh, I know that song... lord knows how you managed to sleep after that. Your head was probably still vibrating on the pillow even after you woke up... 🙃
Original post by Joel 96
:lol:

By the way Joel, do your parents ever kinda pressure you into meeting someone so that they can have grandchildren?... mine do... frequently... at this rate, I think I might set myself up with RC genitalia and hand them the damn controller... 😂
Original post by Noj777
Yeah, tsr is pretty good! Especially when you come across members who are really genuine and respectful. That's when it's at its best, for sure! :smile:

It certainly seems that way, doesn't it?... 😂

Ohhhh, I know that song... lord knows how you managed to sleep after that. Your head was probably still vibrating on the pillow even after you woke up... 🙃

yes agreed, i have found some pretty nice people on here.
yea im pretty sure my head was still vibrating when i woke up😂😂😂
yes agreed, i have found some pretty nice people on here.
yea im pretty sure my head was still vibrating when i woke up😂😂😂

That's good to hear!... I remember when I first joined, I met this really cool guy in a maths forum, and we helped each other out several times before we started gaming together... I actually still play online with him now sometimes!

Ahhhh... that's a terrible problem! I would try to say some sort of clever solution at this point... but I literally can't think of anything. Just pray that nobody comes in and thinks an exorcism is being performed 😂
I was 19. It was okay I guess.
Original post by Noj777
You saying that really puts it into perspective... 😂

I'm not sure how I would feel being licked on the cheek, haha... would you like it? Or, being a basketball person, perhaps you'd prefer a preliminary dribble before the licking commences?... 😂

Sorry, I'll walk away now... 😁

Oh My Gosh you are too funny.
Original post by jessicalynn99
Oh My Gosh you are too funny.

Haha, cheers! I was in a silly mood that day, I'm usually waaaaayyyy more sensible, I assure you!... 😂

(no... I'm lying 😁 🙃)
Uncle kissed me on the lips...I was 15
Original post by Noj777
Haha, cheers! I was in a silly mood that day, I'm usually waaaaayyyy more sensible, I assure you!... 😂

(no... I'm lying 😁 🙃)

You are making me laugh. You so funny.
Original post by Anonymous
You are making me laugh. You so funny.

Why does everyone think I'm funny?!.... I'm honestly just being my weird, crazy self, hahaha 😂
11... it's also when i discovered im bi
Original post by Anonymous
11... it's also when i discovered im bi

Out of interest, when you discovered this, were people supportive and caring towards you, or did you have any uncomfortable experiences? I hope you don't mind me asking, I'm just always keen to see if people are being treated fairly... I absolutely hate any form of discrimination 😔
Original post by Noj777
Out of interest, when you discovered this, were people supportive and caring towards you, or did you have any uncomfortable experiences? I hope you don't mind me asking, I'm just always keen to see if people are being treated fairly... I absolutely hate any form of discrimination 😔

i dont mind the question at all :smile: i kissed my best friend (idk why i did it, i hadn't previously thought about it it just happened) our other friends were there but they never said anything and no one brought it up. we were all 11/12 so im guessing that's why no one knew how to talk about it, but it was chill, overall a positive experience. she kissed me again when we were 15 also when our friends were there, but we never dated. ive never came out and said im bi but im guessing they've figured it out by now ahah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending