The Student Room Group

Have you sent your UCAS application yet?

A lot of people from the other schools in my area have already submitted their application and have gotten offers but I gave my application to my school a week ago and they still haven't sent it to UCAS. Have you guys sent yours? and have you gotten any offers? just wondering

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I’ve not because my teacher still hasn’t compiled my references 🙃🙃🙃🙃
Reply 2
I mean I know some universities can take MONTHS to reply so don't worry too much :frown: and hey atleast that means they're considering your application
Reply 3
Original post by mary388
I’ve not because my teacher still hasn’t compiled my references 🙃🙃🙃🙃

well I mean you still have time, hopefully it shouldn't taken them that long ://
Reply 4
yep and i got 4 offers back and i got rejected from one, it took about 5 days aswell which was surprising tbh
No cause I still haven’t got a reference
Reply 6
Original post by mus1403
yep and i got 4 offers back and i got rejected from one, it took about 5 days aswell which was surprising tbh

wow! that's really impressive, congratulations!!
Reply 7
Original post by Moonlight rain
No cause I still haven’t got a reference

dw!! you still have time, plus some things are out of our control, it's up to the teachers now really
I sent mine on the 17th I think and none of them have got back to me :frown: apart from Reading which made me take an online assessment.
Reply 9
My application is just getting checked over for the last time and should be sent off either today or tomorrow. I’m so excited :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Blue_skies124
I sent mine on the 17th I think and none of them have got back to me :frown: apart from Reading which made me take an online assessment.

omg dw, if they haven't gotten back yet that means they're probably still going thru your application so don't lose hope, im sure itll be fine!! good luck tho
Reply 11
Original post by LizieM
My application is just getting checked over for the last time and should be sent off either today or tomorrow. I’m so excited :smile:

omg good luck!! thats probably nerve wrecking but im sure you will be fine
i sent mine on the 16th October when no one else at school was sending them off and i’m so glad i did because my school has an internal deadline of 18th December - there are about 60 people now cramming to send their UCAS off from now until the 18th because they’ve all left it to last minute :/
Original post by hyejiro
omg good luck!! thats probably nerve wrecking but im sure you will be fine

Thank you!! I hope I get some responses quickly just so that I know I’ve got at least one option 😂🤞
Hopefully your application will be sent off soon too! Are they keeping in touch with you about the process?
Reply 14
Original post by LizieM
Thank you!! I hope I get some responses quickly just so that I know I’ve got at least one option 😂🤞
Hopefully your application will be sent off soon too! Are they keeping in touch with you about the process?

you will defo have more than one option dw and ty!! I gave mine in last friday and they said they were going to send it on monday but they havent done that yet :frown: i am going to talk to them about it tomorrow and hopefully send it off by the end of the week!
Original post by hyejiro
you will defo have more than one option dw and ty!! I gave mine in last friday and they said they were going to send it on monday but they havent done that yet :frown: i am going to talk to them about it tomorrow and hopefully send it off by the end of the week!

Ooh good luck! What course are you applying for?
i have 4 offers atm, but i applied over a month ago now! could you email your school to speed the send-off process up?

when does med start to give interview offers? :hugs:
Original post by hyejiro
A lot of people from the other schools in my area have already submitted their application and have gotten offers but I gave my application to my school a week ago and they still haven't sent it to UCAS. Have you guys sent yours? and have you gotten any offers? just wondering

i applied yesterday and got an unconditional 30 minutes ago, haven't a clue how
Original post by danielledaisley0
i applied yesterday and got an unconditional 30 minutes ago, haven't a clue how

?? Wow, well done!!
Why do some people get offers quicker than others? Should I be worried if none of mine have got back to me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending