The Student Room Group

I don't feel right.

I don't know how I feel. I'm just... unbelievably sad right now. Also, I have nobody to talk to, and even if I did, I don't feel like I could trust anyone. But I feel at home here, TSR. Anyone in the mood for just a, I don't know, casual conversation. Cheerful one, if possible?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Always Confused?
I don't know how I feel. I'm just... unbelievably sad right now. Also, I have nobody to talk to, and even if I did, I don't feel like I could trust anyone. But I feel at home here, TSR. Anyone in the mood for just a, I don't know, casual conversation. Cheerful one, if possible?

Nevermind... I'm fine...

You’re never alone, there’s always someone to talk to! Hope you’re feeling a bit better :smile:
Original post by northener_3006
You’re never alone, there’s always someone to talk to! Hope you’re feeling a bit better :smile:

I suppose you're technically right.
just doesn't feel like it.
Reply 4
I’m here. :smile: I don’t know if we’ve talked before but your username looks familiar to me. I’m sort of in a similar mood right now too.
Edit: Oh, just saw you say that you’re feeling better now. Hope you’re okay.
(edited 3 years ago)
:console:
Original post by Pichi
I’m here. :smile: I don’t know if we’ve talked before but your username looks familiar to me. I’m sort of in a similar mood right now too.

Yes, your username is familiar. But no, I don't feel like we've spoken before.
You are? Why?
I'm just a little upset... idk, Today would have been me and my ex's one year, but he decided i wasn't good enough for him and kinda left/broke up with me exactly 2 weeks ago.
Reply 7
Yes, your username is familiar. But no, I don't feel like we've spoken before.
You are? Why?
I'm just a little upset... idk, Today would have been me and my ex's one year, but he decided i wasn't good enough for him and kinda left/broke up with me exactly 2 weeks ago.

Oh. I guess you’re missing him? I’ve never been in a relationship so I can’t really give specific advice, but maybe treat yourself tonight? Be kind to yourself maybe? Are you guys still at least friends? Maybe there were underlying reasons that he didn’t share with you that were really the cause and it just can’t be helped. Don’t blame yourself at all. :h:

I’ve been feeling a little bit over the place, confused and lost ever since I started sixth form. I just found out I’ve gotten better grades than I could have hoped for my mocks today but I still feel kind of empty about it. I’m trying to be nice to myself as well tonight by playing piano because it’s been a while and I just did my last mock today, so I can relax all of the revising.
Original post by Pichi
Oh. I guess you’re missing him? I’ve never been in a relationship so I can’t really give specific advice, but maybe treat yourself tonight? Be kind to yourself maybe? Are you guys still at least friends? Maybe there were underlying reasons that he didn’t share with you that were really the cause and it just can’t be helped. Don’t blame yourself at all. :h:

I’ve been feeling a little bit over the place, confused and lost ever since I started sixth form. I just found out I’ve gotten better grades than I could have hoped for my mocks today but I still feel kind of empty about it. I’m trying to be nice to myself as well tonight by playing piano because it’s been a while and I just did my last mock today, so I can relax all of the revising.

I don't miss him. I just feel empty. IDK it might not even be because of him... idk. just empty, and pain.
i can't be his friend. and its not the underlying issues, he literally told me "You are good enough for me. All you do is f******g cry and hurt yourself, you're nothing but a depressed lowlife nobody will ever give a f**k about." It's fine...

Well good. You should treat yourself, feel better. If playing piano is what you need, do it.
Reply 9
I don't miss him. I just feel empty. IDK it might not even be because of him... idk. just empty, and pain.
i can't be his friend. and its not the underlying issues, he literally told me "You are good enough for me. All you do is f******g cry and hurt yourself, you're nothing but a depressed lowlife nobody will ever give a f**k about." It's fine...

Wow. Just no. If he’s going to treat you like that when you’re feeling down then you deserve someone better. We’re only human and we all have feelings. If you’ve been feeling down for a long time, then maybe you should talk to someone about it like a doctor? (Though, to be fair, the NHS is overwhelmed right now). Or, if you’re not comfortable with going to a professional setting about it straight away, a friend or maybe family?
Reply 10
I don’t know if you’re still there typing a long message or if you really don’t want to talk about this anymore, but if you’d still like a more cheerful conversation, I wouldn’t mind. If not then I hope you feel better soon. :smile:
Original post by Pichi
Wow. Just no. If he’s going to treat you like that when you’re feeling down then you deserve someone better. We’re only human and we all have feelings. If you’ve been feeling down for a long time, then maybe you should talk to someone about it like a doctor? (Though, to be fair, the NHS is overwhelmed right now). Or, if you’re not comfortable with going to a professional setting about it straight away, a friend or maybe family?

I have a councelor and stuff, she's just not available right now for some reason :/

It's okay, I mean most of what he said was right, I shouldn't be so upset over the truth.
idk i only have two real friends, and they can't talk right now bc one's at work and the other is on a google meet doing school stuff and can't get out of it.
Original post by Pichi
I don’t know if you’re still there typing a long message or if you really don’t want to talk about this anymore, but if you’d still like a more cheerful conversation, I wouldn’t mind. If not then I hope you feel better soon. :smile:

No, I'm still here, I was answering inbox messages. sorry it took so long. :frown: I hope it didn't upset you
Original post by jellybellyb
:console:

Thanks. Very sweet. I feel a bit better atm.
Reply 14
No, I'm still here, I was answering inbox messages. sorry it took so long. :frown: I hope it didn't upset you

Nope, I’m fine, I was just wondering if you were okay.

I have a councelor and stuff, she's just not available right now for some reason :/

It's okay, I mean most of what he said was right, I shouldn't be so upset over the truth.
idk i only have two real friends, and they can't talk right now bc one's at work and the other is on a google meet doing school stuff and can't get out of it.

Ah, okay. But at least you’ve got someone to talk to later, right? Until then, TSR is here for you. :h:
Thanks. Very sweet. I feel a bit better atm.

Ah, that's good. Wish only the best for you and hope you can overcome the loneliness you're feeling. :hugs:
Original post by Pichi
Nope, I’m fine, I was just wondering if you were okay.

Ah, okay. But at least you’ve got someone to talk to later, right? Until then, TSR is here for you. :h:

Yes, it does make me feel better :redface:
hi, i’m sorry you’re going through a tough time. if you want to talk about it or just anything in general feel free to pm me! again, sorry you’re feeling like this. it happens at times, idk you but i’m here for you! :smile:

Some of my good friends ive made online. just got to get on lots of platforms and join groups. Im on a well know site owned by mark zuckerberg. lol if i mention the name TSR dont like it, but you catch my drift. Ive joined groups on the paranormal, game of thrones etc and theres some pretty decent people on there. Ive been on a few ghost hunts with them too, so give it a go, who knows where things may lead?
Original post by jellybellyb
Ah, that's good. Wish only the best for you and hope you can overcome the loneliness you're feeling. :hugs:

Thank you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending