The Student Room Group

Why am I gay

All my life I have been gay. But I do not know why. Please tell me.

p.s. I am not a troll

Scroll to see replies

Omg hey I’m new here and I always admired people in these chats especially the ones that went thru similar experiences as me.
Enough about me lol, I don’t know how old you’re but you seem around the age of 12-15 and I just want to being gay isn’t a choice, you are born this way and you should learn to love yourself. I know exactly what you’re going through so stay strong :3
Reply 2
Original post by DepressedLife
Omg hey I’m new here and I always admired people in these chats especially the ones that went thru similar experiences as me.
Enough about me lol, I don’t know how old you’re but you seem around the age of 12-15 and I just want to being gay isn’t a choice, you are born this way and you should learn to love yourself. I know exactly what you’re going through so stay strong :3

ok
Original post by Anonymous

p.s. I am not a troll

No one really knows but it's not a choice and hey, it ain't all bad. If you're struggling, please know you are valid and things get better buddy (take it from a fellow gay)
ok

If you got any questions don’t be hesitant to ask because I’m literally bored lol
No one really knows but it's not a choice and hey, it ain't all bad. If you're struggling, please know you are valid and things get better buddy (take it from a fellow gay)

If you got any questions don’t be hesitant to ask because I’m literally bored lol

What is the best thing about being gay?
What is the best thing about being gay?

What do you mean? Please elaborate
What do you mean? Please elaborate

What advantages/benefits is there to being gay that you don't have being heterosexual?

Also is it true that all gay men like anal sex?
What advantages/benefits is there to being gay that you don't have being heterosexual?

Lol are you a troll?😂

Honestly I can’t think of any advantages of being gay because it’s not like it’s a superpower haha, and likewise for being a certain type of Skin colour or gender lol. However disadvantages may be that we find it harder to find a relationship and also getting along with people due to our sexuality :frown:.

Haha yes gay people do anal sex and oral sex :smile:.
Lol are you a troll?😂

Honestly I can’t think of any advantages of being gay because it’s not like it’s a superpower haha, and likewise for being a certain type of Skin colour or gender lol. However disadvantages may be that we find it harder to find a relationship and also getting along with people due to our sexuality :frown:.

Haha yes gay people do anal sex and oral sex :smile:.

No I'm not a troll just curious.

I would have thought that an advantage of being gay is that it is easier to get sex or a date with a guy compared to straight guys trying to get sex or a date with a girl?

I identify as a homosexual heteroromantic so while I might feel sexually attracted to guys I only date and would only get into a relationship with a girl. I have never had sex with a guy and don't have any interest in doing so.
No I'm not a troll just curious.

I would have thought that an advantage of being gay is that it is easier to get sex or a date with a guy compared to straight guys trying to get sex or a date with a girl?

I identify as a homosexual heteroromantic so while I might feel sexually attracted to guys I only date and would only get into a relationship with a girl. I have never had sex with a guy and don't have any interest in doing so.

Yes it is definitely easier to have sex with a gay guy instead of a girl but with finding a good relationship it’s kind of hard since most of guys are just interested in sex, but I’m not saying all gay guys are horny ****, there are some good ones out there but it’s hard to find them lol.

Honestly if you label yourself as a hetero-romantic homosexual then that’s completely fine :smile:
Yes it is definitely easier to have sex with a gay guy instead of a girl but with finding a good relationship it’s kind of hard since most of guys are just interested in sex, but I’m not saying all gay guys are horny ****, there are some good ones out there but it’s hard to find them lol.

Honestly if you label yourself as a hetero-romantic homosexual then that’s completely fine :smile:

Always wanted to ask as straight guy does gay sex hurt? Surely it must?
Original post by mulligan56
Always wanted to ask as straight guy does gay sex hurt? Surely it must?

A straight guy? Why would a STRAIGHT guy who is ONLY likes GIRLS know how a GAY sex is like which is ONLY between two boys who are only attracted to boys and NOT girls??
A straight guy? Why would a STRAIGHT guy who is ONLY likes GIRLS know how a GAY sex is like which is ONLY between two boys who are only attracted to boys and NOT girls??

I meant that as a straight guy MYSELF, I would like to ask someone who is gay does anal sex between 2 gay guys hurt?
One theory about why gay/transgender people exist is to do with formation in the womb. As you know, everyone starts off as female in the womb, and then either develops into a male or remains female. Well in some cases, a male can begin to develop, but then for some reason or other can revert back to being female. This results in someone being born with the genitalia of a female but the brain of a male, and vice versa. This would explain why some people are attracted to the same sex and believe they are in the wrong body. Also this isn’t completely accurate this is just something my teacher told me lol. But yeah thought that was quite inteeestijy
Reply 15

p.s. I am not a troll

did you see something as a child or was something done to you
Original post by Igotbbcalevel
did you see something as a child or was something done to you

no, homosexuality isn't disease
Reply 18

:lolwut:
reminds me of this beautiful gem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending