The Student Room Group

Am I falling out of love already?

So I met this lovely guy. He is sweet and gentle and caring etc. Anyway we had this intense sexual tension while we were friends and we gave into it. He was turning me on SO MUCH it was scary! That wasn't the only thing. There was a deep connection too. We got each other.

Things progressed so fast and we defined the relationship. We are exclusive and have said the L word.

Anyway my worry is that I am no longer as turned on as before. Don't get me wrong, I feel love for him but it's not as heated as before. It has kind of slowed. And it has got me thinking if am already falling out of love? Or it's just a normal thing and it was just hormones initially? Or we kind of rushed? I don't know how to address this. But I have noticed this happens with every boyfriend I get.

He is so smitten just as I am. But I sometimes feel suffocated? I don't know what is going on anymore. Anyone ever experienced such a thing before?
Original post by Briefprofile
So I met this lovely guy. He is sweet and gentle and caring etc. Anyway we had this intense sexual tension while we were friends and we gave into it. He was turning me on SO MUCH it was scary! That wasn't the only thing. There was a deep connection too. We got each other.

Things progressed so fast and we defined the relationship. We are exclusive and have said the L word.

Anyway my worry is that I am no longer as turned on as before. Don't get me wrong, I feel love for him but it's not as heated as before. It has kind of slowed. And it has got me thinking if am already falling out of love? Or it's just a normal thing and it was just hormones initially? Or we kind of rushed? I don't know how to address this. But I have noticed this happens with every boyfriend I get.

He is so smitten just as I am. But I sometimes feel suffocated? I don't know what is going on anymore. Anyone ever experienced such a thing before?

Haha don’t worry gurl this is completely normal, u ain’t going crazy, ur probably not that interested in them, I mean I kinda relate but not with the actual relationships since I only been thru talking stages but yeah I just think u feel this way because they don’t satisfy ur needs :3
Original post by DepressedLife
Haha don’t worry gurl this is completely normal, u ain’t going crazy, ur probably not that interested in them, I mean I kinda relate but not with the actual relationships since I only been thru talking stages but yeah I just think u feel this way because they don’t satisfy ur needs :3

OP don't listen to this water cooler conversation crap.
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
OP don't listen to this water cooler conversation crap.

Uhm what’s this supposed to mean!??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending