The Student Room Group

should i take him back or forgive him or move on

i just found out that my bf had sex with another girl and i asked him y and he said i don't know
what should i do

Scroll to see replies

He cheated on you and, when confronted, didn't give you an honest answer as to why. If he's not being honest with you, you need to leave him.
Reply 2
Original post by curtains_s
He cheated on you and, when confronted, didn't give you an honest answer as to why. If he's not being honest with you, you need to leave him.

when i ask him he said would u get in trouble or date someone else
then i ask him y did she have to do it with him and he said idk
but i don't blame the girl bc he told her that he was single when really he wasn't
Leave him. Once a cheater always a cheater. You deserve better
Reply 4
Original post by cchloepx
Leave him. Once a cheater always a cheater. You deserve better

this wasn't the first time but the first real time i found out my self and wasn't told by someone
Reply 5
To clarify...
In the past month you have crushed on multiple people while having a boyfriend, broke up with him, eventually dated one, you didnt trust him and broke up with him, you got a new boyfriend 4 weeks ago, his friends warned you he was cheating, you couldnt trust this one either, and now this one has cheated on you?
Something doesnt add up.
Reply 6
Original post by LovelyMrFox
To clarify...
In the past month you have crushed on multiple people while having a boyfriend, broke up with him, eventually dated one, you didnt trust him and broke up with him, you got a new boyfriend 4 weeks ago, his friends warned you he was cheating, you couldnt trust this one either, and now this one has cheated on you?
Something doesnt add up.

no no no i have been dating this one for a year and just found out
the others r gone or just my friends
idk what to do plz help give advice plz i need it
Dump that loser bruh
Reply 8
Original post by wap.wap.wap
no no no i have been dating this one for a year and just found out
the others r gone or just my friends
idk what to do plz help give advice plz i need it

Eh? So why did you post a thread 4 weeks ago about "single life"? Why all the ones last month about liking someone? Why the threads about not being able to trust the person you were dating?
Reply 9
Eh? So why did you post a thread 4 weeks ago about "single life"? Why all the ones last month about liking someone? Why the threads about not being able to trust the person you were dating?

me and this one have been going on and off and then the ones last month was my crushes but i desided to just be friends with them and the one about nnot trusting someone i was never dating them they just told me that they loved me but me and him still talk
Reply 10
me and this one have been going on and off and then the ones last month was my crushes but i desided to just be friends with them and the one about nnot trusting someone i was never dating them they just told me that they loved me but me and him still talk

Either this is an elaborate maze of lies or the relationship was never going anywhere anyways. It sounds like a mess.
Reply 11
Either this is an elaborate maze of lies or the relationship was never going anywhere anyways. It sounds like a mess.

yeah that is what i get told so what should i do
yeah that is what i get told so what should i do

Stay single for like a year or smt and try to get to know what you want. It clearly seems like you don’t know also as for the cheater the answer is obviously leave
Reply 13
Original post by DoctorAk
Stay single for like a year or smt and try to get to know what you want. It clearly seems like you don’t know also as for the cheater the answer is obviously leave

thx i am i am done getting my heart broke over some low life
thx i am i am done getting my heart broke over some low life

have you just figured that out
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous
have you just figured that out

no not really bc i keep going back to him
for some reason who ever hurts me i love them even more
my dad told me about him when i first started to date him
but i just didn't want to believe him for some reason.
At least someone else will be staying up all night 😢🥺

I’m upset as well :frown:
Reply 17
Original post by jae jae
At least someone else will be staying up all night 😢🥺

I’m upset as well :frown:

y what is wrong
no not really bc i keep going back to him
for some reason who ever hurts me i love them even more
my dad told me about him when i first started to date him
but i just didn't want to believe him for some reason.

well that is weird i am a guy tho so yeah that could make a diffrence
y what is wrong

Problems at home 😕😔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending