The Student Room Group

Guys: What is the first thing you look at when you see a girl?

I look at the brand of her clothes
Did you just start a new thread cause the last one got banned??
Depends on the girl and the situation. If she has piercings/tattoos/etc then those. If she is stylish then clothes/accessories. If we're on the beach... stuff. If she's very closet to me, her eyes. Etc.
Ugh I have a feeling this thread won't go well :eek:
I look at her hip swing to determine whether the right or left is more restricted. Then I'll ask her to go see a chiropractor.
Original post by Nialler x
Ugh I have a feeling this thread won't go well :eek:

Aha were you on the last one that got banned
Original post by Aethomson
Aha were you on the last one that got banned

Nah I wasn't, I just know that it won't end well :sigh:
Original post by Nialler x
Nah I wasn't, I just know that it won't end well :sigh:

You honestly should have seen it. Absolute chaos.
Original post by Aethomson
You honestly should have seen it. Absolute chaos.

Mate I don't even need to see it, I can imagine it
I asked my boyfriend out of curiosity, his response was;

"The nearest exit, girls are terrifying"
Wasn't expecting that one. :lol:
Original post by MidgetFever
I asked my boyfriend out of curiosity, his response was;

"The nearest exit, girls are terrifying"
Wasn't expecting that one. :lol:

Boyfriend? Don't you mean fiance? Aren't you engaged? I dunno anyone engaged who doesn't say fiance lol
In terms of looks, nothing in particular, just their whole aesthetic. Someone's hair is a strangely large part of my attraction to them and septum piercings are welcome. Not especially fussy.

In terms of personality, whether they can hold a decent conversation and whether they're interesting as a person. Some shared interests.
Hair. Then I go down from there to face because if her face is beat up then idc how good her hair is, then teeth because like if her face is pretty only with her mouth closed its a no. then dress sense, then body because not all fashion looks good on every body type then first boobs then tummy then arse. Then the legs, honestly some women's knees have been a deal breaker like they're fat or wrinkly or scarred. Then I look at her footwear or feet if she's got open toe shoes. Some women were perfect till I got to her feet, they were ashy or just hideous.

I do all this in about two seconds.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Boyfriend? Don't you mean fiance? Aren't you engaged? I dunno anyone engaged who doesn't say fiance lol

Yeah, I'm still getting used to the idea if I'm honest :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending