The Student Room Group

Can't get laid how do guys pull it off

No matter what I try I can't get laid at uni so many guys on my corridor have had success getting a girl into bed with them without effort yet I can't get lucky, what's the secret to getting a girl in bed?

Scroll to see replies

there is no ‘secret’. either a girl wants to have sex with you or she doesnt.
Use their girls when they’re done
How about this, focus on school instead of getting laid. :smile:
Original post by StopRightThere

This.
Reply 5
your education is far more important than you trying to have sex with girls.
if you're that desperate, just get a newspaper in your local area, go to the 'calls' section near the crossword puzzles and give those a ring.
Original post by bethwantsdeath
there is no ‘secret’. either a girl wants to have sex with you or she doesnt.

So what determines whether a girl wants to have sex with any particular guy at any particular moment?

Surely you can have one guy and if he acts in a certain way she won't want to have sex with him?
And if he acts in another way she may?

Also, what about this saying: "If you want to catch fish, you don't ask the fish, you ask the fishermen."?

Original post by StopRightThere

So that will take up 25 hours per week during term time. And 0 hours per week during the holidays. What about the rest of his time?

Original post by Adz2042
your education is far more important than you trying to have sex with girls.
if you're that desperate, just get a newspaper in your local area, go to the 'calls' section near the crossword puzzles and give those a ring.

Getting good at meeting women, talking with them, having sex with them, forming and keeping a happy relationship is a more important part of his education than whatever degree he is studying.

More important in terms of his contentment over the next 70 years and in terms of the standard of living he will have.

Most employers for most jobs don't care what degrees anybody has. They care about whether they can do the job well or not. A big part of doing most jobs well is being able to talk with other people and get along with them well.

Original post by Anonymous
No matter what I try I can't get laid at uni so many guys on my corridor have had success getting a girl into bed with them without effort yet I can't get lucky, what's the secret to getting a girl in bed?

The big secret is that it's all down to the quantity of women that you meet and start talking with. AND how you talk and interact with them.

The best way for you to talk with and interact with women well is through the internal person that you are. How you view yourself. How you view the world. How you view your life. Your core identity. Your basic practical life philosophy. Your heart and soul.

Are you prepared to change?
If you are, you will have success.

You can also have success by changing outer things. EG how you look and how you talk with the women that you meet (with it largely being an act). The trouble with that is that sooner or later women will find you out and then they won't be attracted to you any more and will either leave you or be unhappy with you.

For the inner traits that you should have
1 face down your fears
2 don't take your life too seriously
3 live in the moment
4 stay generally positive
5 don't make mountains out of molehills
6 take genuine interest in the people around you
7 feel empathy for the people that are close to you
8 be adventurous
9 kaizen - continuous improvement
10 a huge rock like amount of self confidence - combined with a lack of boastfulness
11 has practical life skills (there's one or two that are particularly important to relationships)
12 self analysing and self healing
13 finds humour and laughter in lots of things
14 aims to act in the most effective manner for a given situation - including taking the lead when appropriate
15 has an abundance mindset and not a scarcity mindset
16 doesn't supplicate
17 takes action. Is a doer more than a thinker
18 there may be other traits. Incorporating these 17 into your inner being should put you on the right track.

Think about it. How many men have these traits?
"People like people who are how they'd like to be."
How attractive - to most female uni students - do you think a man with all those traits would be?
Also, think about some of these traits and the implications of them. EG a man with a solid rock like self confidence. Is he the sort of man that would go round telling lies?

“had success getting a girl into bed with them”

Cringe
steal her soul and you will steal her body lol
Reply 9
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
So what determines whether a girl wants to have sex with any particular guy at any particular moment?

Surely you can have one guy and if he acts in a certain way she won't want to have sex with him?

Also, what about this saying: "If you want to catch fish, you don't ask the fish, you ask the fishermen."?

So that will take up 25 hours per week during term time. And 0 hours per week during the holidays. What about the rest of his time?

Getting good at meeting women, talking with them, having sex with them, forming and keeping a happy relationship is a more important part of his education than whatever degree he is studying.

More important in terms of his contentment over the next 70 years and in terms of the standard of living he will have.

Most employers for most jobs don't care what degrees anybody has. They care about whether they can do the job well or not. A big part of doing most jobs well is being able to talk with other people and get along with them well.

The big secret is that it's all down to the quantity of women that you meet and start talking with. AND how you talk and interact with them.

The best way for you to talk with and interact with women well is through the internal person that you are. How you view yourself. How you view the world. How you view your life. Your core identity. Your basic practical life philosophy. Your heart and soul.

You can also have success by changing outer things. EG how you look and how you talk with the women that you meet (with it largely being an act). The trouble with that is that sooner or later women will find you out and then they won't be attracted to you any more and will either leave you or be unhappy with you.

1 face down your fears
3 live in the moment
8 be adventurous
10 a huge rock like amount of self confidence - combined with a lack of boastfulness
11 has practical life skills (there's one or two that are particularly important to relationships)
14 aims to act in the most effective manner for a given situation - including taking the lead when appropriate
16 doesn't supplicate
18 there may be other traits. Incorporating these 17 into your inner being should put you on the right track.

How attractive - to most female uni students - do you think a man with all those traits would be?
Also, think about some of these traits and the implications of them. EG a man with a solid rock like self confidence. Is he the sort of man that would go round telling lies?

how much spare time do u hv
Reply 10

OP posts on here a year after graduation:

I'm struggling to get a job and don't know why? I did fail my degree, but under 'Experience' my CV lists the fact that I had sex with lots of women at uni... :dontknow:

Guess what? Some men prefer to get into a relationship with just one woman and stay with her. Having multiple relationships isn't really something to be proud of and might make people wonder what's wrong with you if you are not able to keep down a relationship.

1 face down your fears
3 live in the moment
8 be adventurous
16 doesn't supplicate

What nonsense, getting a degree is more important than having casual sex at University, the OP should focus on his education rather than this.
Original post by Surnia
OP posts on here a year after graduation:

I'm struggling to get a job and don't know why? I did fail my degree, but under 'Experience' my CV lists the fact that I had sex with lots of women at uni... :dontknow:

2 candidates turn up for a job interview.

Candidate 1 has first class honours and is lacking in several or possibly all of the 17 traits I listed. He is still a virgin. Or lucked into 1 sexual relationship during his time at uni, but this is not discussed at the interview.

Candidate 2 has 3rd class honours. He has all 17 traits. He had one or more girlfriends at uni because of him being the man that he is, but this is not discussed at the interview.

If the job is a techie job that will be done in a corner with almost no interaction with other people, Candidate 1 may well get the job.
For almost all other jobs, Candidate 2 would get it.

Someone spending 25 hours per week during term time and 0 hours during the holidays and who had all 17 traits would get at least 3rd class honours - even if they were quite thick. If they were academically gifted they'd get a 2.1 or 1st (at the unis that give out 1sts like confetti).

Guess what? Some men prefer to get into a relationship with just one woman and stay with her. Having multiple relationships isn't really something to be proud of and might make people wonder what's wrong with you if you are not able to keep down a relationship.

Indeed. That's why I said, in my previous post:
"Getting good at meeting women, talking with them, having sex with them, forming and keeping a happy relationship is a more important part of his education than whatever degree he is studying."

Being the sort of man (or woman) that can get a sexual partner without too much difficulty whenever they are single is something to be proud of. But is not something to boast about.

Whether any particular person should have 0, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 100, 500 sexual partners during their time at uni - well that all depends. For this thread it would be nice if we could help the original poster get his next sexual partner. Especially if that's done by him become the sort of man that is attractive to women.

Original post by Baby_Stitch
What nonsense, getting a degree is more important than having casual sex at University, the OP should focus on his education rather than this.

That's your Overton Window.
You've been sold the story that academic success is important to success in adult life.
Your Overton Window is not my Overton Window.

It's not just about casual sex. It's about the development of the character and personality and practical life philosophy of the original poster.
He is clearly lacking in something, because he can't get laid. Him sorting out whatever it is that's been holding him back in this area will make a huge difference to the quality of life that he has from now until his death.
Bruh simple you've got to knock on the door with a gift of raw chicken to show that you are a successful hunter gatherer and also that you're an adherent to that paleo lifestyle. Also you've got to mark your territory. Anyway once you're done with that prepare a chicken tartare. Trust me this stuff is also scientifically proven I should know I saw it on the most scientific website ever, facebook.
What they are saying about school is true. But, I think u should have a stable and serious relationship before trying to have sex. Sex will just complicate things.
Same here I'm constantly told I'm a nice guy but more like a brother or a good friend I've not even got close to getting laid at uni

Just have a bit of confidence. I'm not sure who you are or what you're like but they're not just going to come to you. Get the net out and go fishing! Also, maybe your standards are a bit high. Be honest, are you ugly? are you going above you can get. Shooting high is healthy, but be realistic. ps always be safe
Take out ur dikc infront of them, show them what they're missing
Reply 19
i sit still and look pretty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending