The Student Room Group

Why is my boyfriend so clingy in bed?

My boyfriend sleeps under me when he stays over. Sometimes I’m near the edge of the bed that’s how close he is to me at night.

He will hold me tight so I’m unable to move. If i try to scoot over he will scoot near me. If i try to get up he will grab me so i can’t move to even try and use the bathroom.

When i wake up he’s nearly on top of me. His head will be on my shoulder while he’s cuddling me from behind..

He is clingy in bed
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend sleeps under me when he stays over. Sometimes I’m near the edge of the bed that’s how close he is to me at night.

He will hold me tight so I’m unable to move. If i try to scoot over he will scoot near me. If i try to get up he will grab me so i can’t move to even try and use the bathroom.

When i wake up he’s nearly on top of me. His head will be on my shoulder while he’s cuddling me from behind..

He is clingy in bed

That’s so cute lol but I mean you can express this to him, but I feel like when he stops you’ll miss it so idk beware!

He is clingy in bed

He probs doesn't even know hes doing it if hes asleep
Some people enjoy cuddling with a partner while they sleep. If you're not one of them then let him know.
So you want to know the real psychological reasons on why your boyfriend is so clingy in bed?

Alright...... you ready?

It’s because he probably thinks you have no problem with it, and and by the looks of it, you don’t!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by CaptainDuckie
So you want to know the real psychological reasons on why your boyfriend is so clingy in bed?

Alright...... you ready?

It’s because he probably thinks you have no problem with it, and and by the looks of it, you don’t!

I try to scoot away from him but that isn’t helping
(edited 2 years ago)
I try to scoot away from him but that isn’t helping

So you don’t like it?????

Where’s the communication?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending