The Student Room Group

Vaccines - anyone else finding there is no appointment availability?

Just wondering if I am the only one who when they try to book a vaccine is finding there is no local availability?

I live in a big city so I was surprised to see the closest place that had availability was a 50 minute drive from me! There a many big vaccine centres near me which makes it all the more odd 🤔
Original post by ed98
Just wondering if I am the only one who when they try to book a vaccine is finding there is no local availability?

I live in a big city so I was surprised to see the closest place that had availability was a 50 minute drive from me! There a many big vaccine centres near me which makes it all the more odd 🤔

this happened to me. you are advised to keep checking; eventually a convenient location will be offered.
Reply 2
Original post by ed98

Are you checking via the website?

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending