The Student Room Group

Supplement interaction checker

Is there any interactions between these supplements I can’t seem to find any information online.
[ALL SUPPLEMENTS ARE CAPSULE FORM]

Cod liver oil with omega 3
Green tea extract
Milk thistle
Korean ginseng
Charcoal
Acidophilus
Apple cider vinegar
Black seed oil
Multivitamins
Reply 1
You might not find the exact case by case online as in my experience when I needed to know what’s the interaction between my supplements and medication a year ago! A pharmacist friend actually helped me out! Perhaps you need to ask a pharmacist - book and pay one of you don’t have pharmacist friends! My two cents
(edited 2 years ago)
What are all these supplements for if you don't mind me asking? some of these aren't really needed if you balance your diet out.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
What are all these supplements for if you don't mind me asking? some of these aren't really needed if you balance your diet out.

Supplements are like the silver bullets... balancing diet is hard work not everyone can achieve. That’s why half the country if not more are on supplements
Original post by Kingsle
Supplements are like the silver bullets... balancing diet is hard work not everyone can achieve. That’s why half the country if not more are on supplements

I agree for the most part but are this many supplements necessary? surely for vitamins you'd include more fruit and veg in your diet, omega 3 have fatty fish a couple times a week (although out the list this one is my favourite and in my opinion the best) adding all these is costly and probably offer minimum effects. However, I'm not a doctor nor am I OP so they can take what they want but supplements don't negate bad lifestyle choices, get them in check and supplements like these are not needed really.

Quick Reply

Latest