The Student Room Group

Awaiting confirmation for wrong uni

So basically my student finance has finally been approved but when I got onto 'My Finances' it shows that it will be paying Essex instead of Liverpool and it says awaiting confirmation and the dates for my maintenance are still the dates as if I was going to Essex, any help?
Original post by maxo2002
So basically my student finance has finally been approved but when I got onto 'My Finances' it shows that it will be paying Essex instead of Liverpool and it says awaiting confirmation and the dates for my maintenance are still the dates as if I was going to Essex, any help?

Hi, you need to amend your application and choose the correct university.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, you need to amend your application and choose the correct university.

Thanks, Isaac

The Applicstion is for Liverpool which is the confusing bit.
The Applicstion is for Liverpool which is the confusing bit.

Please confirm the university and course name and I'll check the database.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
Please confirm the university and course name and I'll check the database.
Thanks, Isaac

I believe on the SFE database the course name is International politics and policy and hispanic studies YRA at Uni of Liverpool
Thanks
I believe on the SFE database the course name is International politics and policy and hispanic studies YRA at Uni of Liverpool
Thanks

So you must of applied to Essex at first, did you not change it to Liverpool?

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 6
So you must of applied to Essex at first, did you not change it to Liverpool?

Thanks, Isaac

Hi there, yes that’s what happened, i called up and they said because it got approved on a friday it can take some days to reflect on the website and it’s all sorted now.

Cheers
Hi there, yes that’s what happened, i called up and they said because it got approved on a friday it can take some days to reflect on the website and it’s all sorted now.

Cheers

Glad to hear it's all sorted :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending