The Student Room Group

Do people go outside everyday?

I just stay at home all day if I don't have school just wanna know if that's normal.
no
I don't. I prefer staying indoors most days too
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I just stay at home all day if I don't have school just wanna know if that's normal.

That's what I did until I arrived at Uni and realised I need people to talk too. Considering you have said school makes me think you are fairly young so just enjoy the time you have at home, don't go out if you don't want to.
Most healthy people have to go out at least once a day on weekdays unless it is holiday season.
To work, school, college, uni, shopping, the gym, atm machine, post office, cafes/restaurant, the bank, pub, meetups with friends.
Reply 5
Sure, when health allows. Eve if it's just on the front with the dogs
Reply 6
yeah, my dog needs two long walks a day even when im tired :<

Original post by gjd800
Sure, when health allows. Eve if it's just on the front with the dogs

hii, great to see you back!
I try to go out most days, but if the weather is bad and I've nothing urgent to do I am more likely to just stay inside.
Reply 8
Original post by Ciel.
yeah, my dog needs two long walks a day even when im tired :<

hii, great to see you back!

heh, thanks - not for too long, I don't think. Losing patience. But I am sick and sat in the house and this alleviates some bored so, yknow
Reply 9
i don't since I'm not in school rn and work from home. i think its normal
Reply 10
Original post by gjd800
heh, thanks - not for too long, I don't think. Losing patience. But I am sick and sat in the house and this alleviates some bored so, yknow

then be goodd
anyway, feel better soon
Reply 11
Original post by Ciel.
then be goodd
anyway, feel better soon

I am always a good lad :smile:
Before the pandemic, yes.

Now - I'm lucky to go outside once a fortnight, if that. I've had several months during this pandemic without leaving the house at all.
I usually go outside once or twice a week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending