The Student Room Group

Applying by post for a Doctorate loan

Hello, I have applied by post for funding for a PHD I will be commencing in January. I have had a reply from SFE thanking me for my evidence submission. I have not had any other correspondence for over 2 weeks. I did initially tick the box that stated the course would start in September, however, I missed the deadline, and now I am due to start in January. Will this be a problem? also, when am I likely to receive confirmation of any progress?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by johnison1969
Hello, I have applied by post for funding for a PHD I will be commencing in January. I have had a reply from SFE thanking me for my evidence submission. I have not had any other correspondence for over 2 weeks. I did initially tick the box that stated the course would start in September, however, I missed the deadline, and now I am due to start in January. Will this be a problem? also, when am I likely to receive confirmation of any progress?

Hi, did you make sure to apply for the January course?
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Thanks, Isaac

Hi Isaac yes I have applied for the january start with the university, however, on my student loan application I ticked the box for the september start, as i thought i was starting then. Will I have to apply for the student loan again for the january start?
Original post by SFE Isaac
Thanks, Isaac

Hi issac yes i applied for the january start with the university however i ticked the september start box on my student finance application. Will i have to re apply for a january intact for student finance?
Hi Isaac yes I have applied for the january start with the university, however, on my student loan application I ticked the box for the september start, as i thought i was starting then. Will I have to apply for the student loan again for the january start?

Hi issac yes i applied for the january start with the university however i ticked the september start box on my student finance application. Will i have to re apply for a january intact for student finance?

It sounds like you will need to send in a change of circumstances form with the correct details. However I advise you to call us or message us on Facebook/Twitter so we can review your account and provide accurate information.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending