anyone else the weird kid

just me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how do you define 'weird'?
I think everyone on TSR is the "weird kid". :tongue:
if you think you're weird then you aint weird g
No. I’m much weirder now as an adult.
No, I'm just an eccentric grown man now.
Reply 6
Thinking of yourself as Weird or an eccentric grown person, would anyone find it weird if someone said Orb was a disease? I saw this on some forum that a school was apparently closed due to it, unless it was a wild imagination.
Reply 7
Original post by Adz2042
how do you define 'weird'?

idk, no one talks to me cause i think it either has got to do with my height or physical attractiveness but some girl started chatting me up and then once she got to know me she just stopped talking to me so i think it could just me being weird like I sit weird or I walk weird plus for some reason I just have weird jolts out of no where where I'm around people. I think it also could be my weird speech since I always had speech problems but with no speech disorder so I just mumble and mix up my words. Plus I have massive social anxiety making me barley talk to anyone granting the name of the school shooter cause my face looks depressed all the time lol. But that kind of weird...
Reply 8
Plus I really struggle to make any friends like its my seventh year and I've only got one proper friend during that time whilst others just know me.
Reply 9
Original post by cablecringe
just me?

Nah, I have been questioned about being a gun shooter at my school, cause I go to learn and I am really quiet, I dont talk to anyone. . .
glad im not the only one ig
just me?

If you define chilling, alone, in the nearby park at 7am because time dictates so as weird, then I guess I’m weird.
Original post by 0ptics
If you define chilling, alone, in the nearby park at 7am because time dictates so as weird, then I guess I’m weird.

I'm talking more about being forced to if that makes sense like break and lunch used to be so boring cause I was just walking around by myself
I'm talking more about being forced to if that makes sense like break and lunch used to be so boring cause I was just walking around by myself

Omg, I get what you mean and I heavily empathise. At break and lunch, I have to wait ages because I can’t actually spend that free time with others. It made me dread break and lunch, but at the same time, it made me more patient. Also, I have to walk alone during that time and I see big groups and just wish I was with them.

But this problem gets better in college and sixth form, because although the breaks are longer, there’s actually stuff you can do in them. Independent study for example.
Original post by 0ptics
Omg, I get what you mean and I heavily empathise. At break and lunch, I have to wait ages because I can’t actually spend that free time with others. It made me dread break and lunch, but at the same time, it made me more patient. Also, I have to walk alone during that time and I see big groups and just wish I was with them.

But this problem gets better in college and sixth form, because although the breaks are longer, there’s actually stuff you can do in them. Independent study for example.

damn I wish, my school is rly bad and going to their sixth form I thought it would be different but it's really not, its got a lot better now since we have something called the sixth form block in the second year but in the first year they would not let us in the school grounds due to covid even if it was winter
damn I wish, my school is rly bad and going to their sixth form I thought it would be different but it's really not, its got a lot better now since we have something called the sixth form block in the second year but in the first year they would not let us in the school grounds due to covid even if it was winter

Wait, you’re currently in sixth form right now? Don’t your study/relax during your frees, or something? Like go on a phone or something. Or do homework, or consolidating knowledge from past lessons. Stuff like that.

can I ask - would you find it easier to be integrated into a group if they approached you first then (one person, not the whole group)? do you get annoyed by really chatty people who'll bring up random topics to maintain conversation?
Original post by 0ptics

Ngl, there isn't much to do in Sixth Form either. I'm lonely most of the time, my only options are independent study, walk, eat or go home.
Original post by HotIronOnEar
Ngl, there isn't much to do in Sixth Form either. I'm lonely most of the time, my only options are independent study, walk, eat or go home.

Those are also my options as well but, personally, they seem more than enough to pass the day. I get that experience is subjective and people have different ways of passing the day, but I was under the impression that those options take a long time to complete. Sadly, none of these help with loneliness *sigh*, but they could help in passing time, which is the next best thing IMO.
Original post by 0ptics
Wait, you’re currently in sixth form right now? Don’t your study/relax during your frees, or something? Like go on a phone or something. Or do homework, or consolidating knowledge from past lessons. Stuff like that.

Most of the time I just go on my phone but before we were forced outside so rly I had nothing to do except walk around especially when it's cold.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending