The Student Room Group

UCAS Application

I redid my A Levels, then took gap year. So now I'm applying for uni. I redid 2 out of 3 of the subjects. When I redid them, at first I didn't go to school. However, the exams were then cancelled. In order for my grades to be changed I later went back to school full time for a couple of months, so teachers could gather evidence for my grades, and to do exams which were a input to our grades.

How do I put this on my UCAS? Do I have to put my old grades on there, or can I put my most recent ones only?

Please help.
You put both
You must add all grades even if you are resitting.
Original post by McGinger
You must add all grades even if you are resitting.

Yeah I’m resitting two classes my ucas advisor said put old and new grades.
Original post by Oklolll
You put both

Since I didn't go to school at first then I did, how do I do that?
Original post by unknown1393
Since I didn't go to school at first then I did, how do I do that?

Is there not an option to enter the date ?
I redid my A Levels, then took gap year. So now I'm applying for uni. I redid 2 out of 3 of the subjects. When I redid them, at first I didn't go to school. However, the exams were then cancelled. In order for my grades to be changed I later went back to school full time for a couple of months, so teachers could gather evidence for my grades, and to do exams which were a input to our grades.

How do I put this on my UCAS? Do I have to put my old grades on there, or can I put my most recent ones only?

Please help.

You put your As grades and A2 grades separately. And grades which you don’t know still just put pending on it. But teacher must give you prediction grades and sent a reference letter to the universities you are applying to.
Original post by Claudii marc
You put your As grades and A2 grades separately. And grades which you don’t know still just put pending on it. But teacher must give you prediction grades and sent a reference letter to the universities you are applying to.

I've already got the grades for when I redid the year.

Just enter all the grades you have obtained (including resits)

So you just put As in one part and A2 in the other part
Original post by Claudii marc
So you just put As in one part and A2 in the other part

I redid my A2 exams.
I redid my A2 exams.

So put your redid grades. They will want your higher grades.
they're the only grades I put on?
they're the only grades I put on?

No you have to put both grades from As and A2 but put the higher grades of both years

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending