The Student Room Group

Boyfriend cheating in dream

I keep having dreams about my boyfriend cheating on me with his friend. I really don’t like her which makes the dreams 100x worse. One of them he got her pregnant
Looool. It’s overthinking. You see you don’t even like her that’s why she always in your mind. I’m guessing you don’t like her because she is friendly with your bf and because of that you overthink their relationship
Original post by ToGodly
Looool. It’s overthinking. You see you don’t even like her that’s why she always in your mind. I’m guessing you don’t like her because she is friendly with your bf and because of that you overthink their relationship

Yes I really don’t like her. She’s too friendly with him sometimes. She made him sleep on her bedroom floor because she was “nervous in the new house” and has previously told people in clubs that he is her boyfriend to stop other guys getting with her. She has a boyfriend but they are toxic
Original post by Anonymous
Yes I really don’t like her. She’s too friendly with him sometimes. She made him sleep on her bedroom floor because she was “nervous in the new house” and has previously told people in clubs that he is her boyfriend to stop other guys getting with her. She has a boyfriend but they are toxic

Totally understandable this what us boys feel when we say girls shouldn’t have a male best friend loool anyways And what does your boyfriend say about this? Did you talk to him?
(edited 1 year ago)
im the type of person to think dreams are a message but at the same time i dont want u to stress, tell ur bf about these dreams and see how he reacts
i think that your dream is trying to tell you something, you should confront the girl
The meaning behind dreams are not literal.
They haven’t spoke in a while, apart from a few weeks ago where she had a problem and decided to go to him about it but other than that they have distanced.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending