The Student Room Group

Appeal

Hi, I was wondering what kind of evidence is needed if you want to appeal for your maintenance loan? I feel like my maintenance loan has been calculated wrong and that it should be higher so what evidence would be needed for that?
Are you sure your awarded loan is the final amount?
It takes an extra 6-8 weeks after submitting your household income information for SFE to do your household income assessment. It will only be adjusted upwards from the basic loan amount after that's done.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
It takes an extra 6-8 weeks after submitting your household income information for SFE to do your household income assessment. It will only be adjusted upwards from the basic loan amount after that's done.

I think so because I didnt upload any household income information, they are taking the information from HMRC.
Reply 3
Original post by PQ

Nevermind I just checked my SFE account and the status shows that application is approved and then it says "Your application has been approved. Once we've confirmed all of your" Not sure what that means
Reply 4
Original post by anonnnzx
Nevermind I just checked my SFE account and the status shows that application is approved and then it says "Your application has been approved. Once we've confirmed all of your" Not sure what that means

But on the letter it says "we can now confirm how much we will pay you"
I think so because I didnt upload any household income information, they are taking the information from HMRC.

Did your parents provide their income information?
SFE will get evidence from HMRC but they'll only do that if you or your parents provide the required information on household income.
Reply 6
Original post by PQ
Did your parents provide their income information?
SFE will get evidence from HMRC but they'll only do that if you or your parents provide the required information on household income.

nope but i called and they said to do a pff2 form, i think thats for household income info right?
nope but i called and they said to do a pff2 form, i think thats for household income info right?

Yes. That needs submitting and then wait for 6-8 weeks for any income assessed loan to be awarded

Hi there,

Once your parents provide their income detail to us by completing and returning the PFF2 form, you will be awarded the correct entitlement.

Thanks, Jen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending