The Student Room Group

Does watching a DVD at his for our first date mean sex?

Scroll to see replies

Don't go to his house alone. You barely know him, and although it's unlikely he's dangerous, you could be putting yourself at risk of rape, and there'd be nothing to stop him saying "she came to mine because we agreed to have sex". Could just turn out to be the worst night of your life.
inksplodge
Me too. :tongue: When did this stuff become so overanalysed?! Everything seems to mean sex these days. "You wanna go get something to eat?" "OMG HE WANTS ME TO GIVE HIM ORAL!111!!"

:rofl:
inksplodge
Me too. :tongue: When did this stuff become so overanalysed?! Everything seems to mean sex these days. "You wanna go get something to eat?" "OMG HE WANTS ME TO GIVE HIM ORAL!111!!"

and apparently every boy that looks at us wants to rape us. :dontknow:

Are we really this distrusting nowadays? :woo:
gosh!... he probs just wants to watcha dvd, cinema is expensive/ dates where you go for a drink never work- whats your proplem assuming he want to rape the hell outta you when all he's done is ask you to watch a film with him. You sound paranoid, like you need to have a check up or maybe just start understanding that not every guys just wants a lay up, sounds like your the one obsessed with sex, any sign tht it could happen, your already to feel tht gasm and he hasnt even sed tht thts what he wants to do maybe you be lucky for him to fuk you.
Reply 24
I'd rather go out for food. It's easier to get to know the person, and better than being distracted by a film. W-w-what if he has a horrible taste in films? Did you think of that? :woo:
Reply 25
fallen angel9
and apparently every boy that looks at us wants to rape us. :dontknow:

Are we really this distrusting nowadays? :woo:

Well no, but I don't KNOW this man, barely at all.
Reply 26
BeanofJelly
Don't go to his house alone. You barely know him, and although it's unlikely he's dangerous, you could be putting yourself at risk of rape, and there'd be nothing to stop him saying "she came to mine because we agreed to have sex". Could just turn out to be the worst night of your life.

Thank you... having thought about this more I think you might be right. If I get him to come see a movie in town or something then I can gauge his personality and get to know him better before putting myself in that kind of situation.
Reply 27
It probably means he'd like sex, but not necessarily that he'll push for it or be aggressive. Still, I'd suggest you should go out somewhere for a first date.
Brouhaha

Then suggest you do something else. :p:

He probably just doesn't have much money atm.
Reply 29
Brouhaha

put a mouse trap in your snatch. if he tries anything funny, SNAP.
watching a DVD together at home is weird for a first date with someone you hardly know...
Cultivated
Yes it does. It's a trap and OP, you'll fall into it. :pinch:

Gosh you're so naughty!! :teehee: :sexface:
Reply 32
Maybe you are reading too much into it...
Brouhaha
A guy has asked me on a date next week, and I was kinda hoping he'd suggest the cinema or a drink, but he's asked me round to his to watch DVDs. While I'd love this with someone I knew well, I barely know this guy at all. So if I go to his for the first date, do you think he'll be expecting sex? Not that I'd necessarily have sex if I didn't want to -- but I discussed this with my best friend and she reckons I'm putting myself in a dangerous situation.
Opinions please?

Not necessarily.

My very first date with my current bf was to watch Pirates of the carribean 3 in is room after we both came back from a nite out (we were kinda tipsy too!!) I didnt know him much either, but i knew i liked him. Nothing happened accept that he kissed me before i went back to my flat. :o:

You dont have to have sex if you dont want to.:wink:
Definitely creepy for a first date. I wouldnt.
Reply 35
thestudentbooom
gosh!... he probs just wants to watcha dvd, cinema is expensive/ dates where you go for a drink never work- whats your proplem assuming he want to rape the hell outta you when all he's done is ask you to watch a film with him. You sound paranoid, like you need to have a check up or maybe just start understanding that not every guys just wants a lay up, sounds like your the one obsessed with sex, any sign tht it could happen, your already to feel tht gasm and he hasnt even sed tht thts what he wants to do maybe you be lucky for him to fuk you.

Haha, you're pathetic. I don't think it's unreasonable to be a little worried about putting myself in the power of someone who a) could lock me in their flat b) is cute but not someone I actually know beyond a little flirting in a bar and c) lives 20 miles from my house.
I know he probably is a nice guy but it's still reasonable to take precautions in case he isn't...
Reply 36
Well..! Just make sure you've locked your chastity belt extra tight :wink:
Brouhaha
Haha, you're pathetic. I don't think it's unreasonable to be a little worried about putting myself in the power of someone who a) could lock me in their flat b) is cute but not someone I actually know beyond a little flirting in a bar and c) lives 20 miles from my house.
I know he probably is a nice guy but it's still reasonable to take precautions in case he isn't...

If your so worried about getting with him or him trapping you then why did you happen to arrange a date, you fuk up.
Reply 38
He probably does want sex but doesnt mean you have to give it to him, unless he has a gun then I'd suggest that you do.
Reply 39
Brouhaha

What difference would it make if it was the 1st date or 4th date? You're not going to find out if he's a rapist from going to the cinema with him a few times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending