Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lost my virginity to a hooker, want to save until after marriage but I'm too horny? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Just say no.

You know what they say...."A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" apply that to your situation
    Eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redraven1996)
    Eh?
    Kate moss? Never mind.

It was just a quirky way of telling you to do your best to resist temptation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Kate moss? Never mind.

It was just a quirky way of telling you to do your best to resist temptation.
    Why should he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redraven1996)
    Yeah, I wanna make up for such a loser thing to do. Check this link of me asking about it a few weeks after I did it, some girl called me a loser and got alot of reps for it and when i try to say I was changed somebody else still made me feel bad about it and got 3 reps.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3418815&page=2
    You're going to listen to TSR members regarding whether you're a loser or not?

Stop attaching unnecessary value to things like this. I very much doubt having sex with a hooker says much about you apart from the fact that you were horny and had money lying around.

I can't give you any actionable advice apart from evaluating just how serious you are about your religion and whether it is personally worth it for you to 'save yourself' until marriage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a noble chance)
    Why should he?
    Because he wants too.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's time..

Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 3957248215_15104c4f70.jpg (92.1 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieH1992)
    Maybe it's time..

Invalid attachment.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.