The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Drop your trousers and masturbate. Masturbate furiosly.
Look shy, bashful, smile, stare into her eyes, hand around her face/neck/hair. Then kiss some more. Might lead somewhere.
Have the first sex :yy:
Reply 23
should I mastabate, to stop me from being stressed right before the date? i'm also afraid of getting a boner and I don't want tooo cos that's not what I want her for, like that saying don't go in with a loaded gun, I think i might try it.
Reply 24
Get your wallet out.
Mistersjmcg
should I mastabate, to stop me from being stressed right before the date? i'm also afraid of getting a boner and I don't want tooo cos that's not what I want her for, like that saying don't go in with a loaded gun, I think i might try it.

oh right, you're a troll.

yeah, you should masturbate from start till finish. girls love that. pump that pork sword like there's no tomorrow.
After the first kiss?
Leave the vicinity of the mirror =(
Reply 28
Mistersjmcg
OMG..., i thought relationships were simple???!?!?

for **** sake, u mean i gotta go out with her for 3-4 dates before I can call her my girlfriend :mad:, wow!!

no offence dude, but this impatience only implies you're rapist material
Mistersjmcg

:troll:
Reply 30
Starless Eyes
:troll:

He means before he goes out, not while he's with her.
mau5
He means before he goes out, not while he's with her.

You'd hope so :smile:
Reply 32
Starless Eyes
You'd hope so :smile:

It's not that weird then. Unless he does a "theres something about Mary" scene.
Reply 33
You go down to the pub, have a few drinks, and exagerate about what happend. No wait, thats what NOT to do after.
Reply 34
sex isn't even meaning you're a couple.
Reply 35
Insert finger into her mouth and pull your finger in and out loads of times whilst making a "PLOP" noise with your mouth and a finger on the other hand.

works quite well suprisingly!
Reply 36
Mistersjmcg

for **** sake, u mean i gotta go out with her for 3-4 dates before I can call her my girlfriend :mad:, wow!!

I knew two people who were kissing and doing other things for over 2 years before they started considering it a partnership.

It depends on the person and the scenario.
Reply 37
Mistersjmcg
or do you go on facebook and then attach a relationship and hope she agrees, LOL.

please never do this!
Reply 38
i get out the chloroform
Reply 39
A kiss is not a contract. Just because you've been exploring her mouth doesn't mean you get to take an expedition further south!

Latest

Trending

Trending