The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Technicality, but does she have any legal right to actually throw your posessions away anyway?
Reply 61
Give her a slap.
duskflower
Ignore tinkerbell. she is just retarded..
Your NOT a brat and I definitely think there's a problem. Is there any way you can keep your stuff somewhere where its inaccessible to your mother? My little brother used 2 take my school books and courseworks and draw all over them and stuff, and my dad bought me a cabinet which i could put all of my stuff inside and LOCK.
Either, lock your room (that'll really p*** her off) or get or borrow a cabinet of somesort (or even a suitcase) and put everything inside.. and lock it. I'd absolutely hate it if my stuff got thrown away for something silly like this! I mean we all have times when we're in a rush and just leave clutter around...it really should still be there when u get back! afterall, it is your home too.

good luck! xx

you know it helps if when you are calling someone a retard you dont make yourself look like one in the very next sentence :rofl: and numerous times after that
Reply 63
Your mum sounds mental.
Reply 64
If my mum threw my stuff away I would hit her and tell her to get back in the kitchen.
I havent read the whole thread so forgive me if I missed anything but people are being such bitches on here. I know what it's like, OP, honestly, not quite as bad but still annoying. Your mother is wrong and unfortunately from what you tell us about her she's not likely to change, which btw sucks for you having to deal with but you have no choice by the sounds of things so rather than tidying up when you don't have time your best bet is just carrying everything to your room and putting it somewhere your mother won't look so you can do it later and she doesnt throw it away. You really shouldnt have to but if it makes life easier then it has to be done
Reply 66
WIT TANKER
I already told you.She needs a good shag. get yer mates to sort her out

I reckon thats a good idea. the reason i am quoting on your message is because everyone is talking about the problem and you put something like that down so when someone reads this they will laugh a bit lol:p:
Reply 67
tinktinktinkerbell
if she wants stuff put away then just put it away, its her house she can have it how she likes

and dont listen to the immature person who said throw her important stuff out, that person needs to grow up

You can not justify her throwing out her child's important work, that's just twisted. Surely she wants them to succeed. It seems very cruel to me.
tinktinktinkerbell
you know it helps if when you are calling someone a retard you dont make yourself look like one in the very next sentence :rofl: and numerous times after that

Actually they had a good point, it's you who repeatedly makes yourself look silly, what OP's mother is doing is unacceptable. Taking it upstairs and dumping it on OP's bed is fair enough but putting it in the bin is too far
tinktinktinkerbell

You know what? We've already established that you're not welcome on this thread. I'm fine with others not agreeing with me on a topic, but (as someone else suggested) to talk down at someone is just pathetic.
Tell her to get the dildo out her butt
Princesschickenbelly
I wasn't a parent so I don't know what that has to do with anything.

I was at college yes, I moved out because me and my mother would have killed each other if I had stayed, I HAD to move out for my own mental stability. I didn't just wake up one day and think "I'm gonna move out today for the fun of it"

Sorry. I'd always thought it would have been to much hassle to move out at that age as you have to worry more about paying bills and stuff. If it works out then great. I'm hoping to move out when I go to uni.
Freedom at last. :smile:
Reply 72
punch her in the face like most people apparently do in the H&R section
Cesare Borgia
Kick her in the tits.

No; do this:

My mum's like this too. It's always when I'm in a rush to go out that she decides to tell me to tidy something up, so obviously I say 'I'm in a massive rush, I'll do it as soon as I get back'... and then I get back to find the things she asked me to tidy aren't there. Cue 'Where's the stuff you wanted me to tidy?' 'I HAVEN'T TOUCHED IT!' *go to my room* 'Why's it in here?' 'Just put it away!'

Good god.

Latest

Trending

Trending