The Student Room Group

I know this is kind of disgusting but...

Do you always use tampons/pads? In Year 8/9 I always did, and used to fear 'leaking' etc but once I came on in half term and as I wasn't going out just felt like I didn't care if I leaked or not. Now I'm just in the habit of not using anything, though if I have to go out for ages I'll put some toilet paper in my knickers. Anyway I know this sounds kind of weird but I can't be the only one who does it, I just wanna know if other people do this aswell or is it actually weird?

Scroll to see replies

wtf? so you bleed everywhere?
... so you just like, let it do it's own thing?
Erm. It's not very sanitary or hygenic. I'm not a gyno, or a girl. But I wouldn't recommend it.
If you're not the only one you're the definite minority
Reply 5
umm.... thats pretty ****** up.
:puke:
Reply 7
The only way I can make sense of this is if you mean weariing tampons and pads at the same time.
If not that's just some ****** up **** right thurr :lolwut:
That is actually rather disgusting. I'd imagine you get awful stains on your pants. Not that that is something I want to imagine. Oh god get that image out of my head!

But in conclusion - ew. They were invented for a reason. Christ they even had them in the middle ages, and they weren't exactly huge on hygiene! Do the civilized thing and invest in some pads, for the love of God!
Your flow must be pretty damn light. if not, youre a skank.

also, don't use toilet paper. it's a bitch to get off your knickers when it's soaked in blood so only use it if you dont have anything proper.
:lolwut:
Reply 11
bloody troll. :p:
:lolwut: Wouldn't not wear anything, too much fear of leakage. Even when my flow is light and I'm one the last day or two, I'll at least have a pantyliner on to catch any few drops, as I don't want to be staining my clothes unnecessarily. But really OP, why would you not use anything? Wouldn't you be staining your clothes? Use pantyliners at least, they're very thin and comfy, you barely feel it on.
Reply 13
AccioJellyBean
If you're not the only one you're the definite minority

LOL at the ugly joke.
Reply 14
Hayleyboop(:
:lolwut:

Legit my exact face right now :lolwut:
you have got to be kidding me....
no it's normal and you obviously know it's not which is why they sell pads and tampons in shops...
JellyBean123
That is actually rather disgusting. I'd imagine you get awful stains on your pants. Not that that is something I want to imagine. Oh god get that image out of my head!

But in conclusion - ew. They were invented for a reason. Christ they even had them in the middle ages, and they weren't exactly huge on hygiene! Do the civilized thing and invest in some pads, for the love of God!

Really? I always wondered how women in history dealt with it. Especially Romans and their white togas.
JellyBean123

You've infected me with that image too now :yikes: And right before bed!!!! :mad:
Reply 19
This thread has scarred me.

Latest