I love this, cracked me up!

And your right, New Look is life. :yep:

x

i went to the sale today :smile:
Reply 82
theths
i went to the sale today :smile:

Find any bargains? :smile:
I haven' found anything in the sale this time :s-smilie: Maybe i'll be lucky next time i go down!
x
Reply 83
Amy-x
Find any bargains? :smile:
I haven' found anything in the sale this time :s-smilie: Maybe i'll be lucky next time i go down!
x

yeahh got some shorts :smile:
also found an amazing dress which they were giving away for a fiver but i decided it was too damaged :frown:

aw keep trying, the best thing about new look is how great they are at giving away things which dont have tags/are slightly damaged for whatever the cashier feels like on the day, which is normally really cheap :biggrin:

i wonder if the OP ever found a male friend
Reply 84
theths
also found an amazing dress which they were giving away for a fiver but i decided it was too damaged :frown:

aw keep trying, the best thing about new look is how great they are at giving away things which dont have tags/are slightly damaged for whatever the cashier feels like on the day, which is normally really cheap :biggrin:

Girlies, I did indeed. That particular thirst has been quenched.

Incidentally, might I suggest you turn your attention to the River Island sale. The clothes there are a lot hotter. I picked up some ocean blue hot pants for £11.25 that had a hawaii theme going on, palm trees on the bum that sort of thing...
Reply 85
theths

Aw, thats great!
Theres some lush maxi dresses there, but i'm waiting for some money to come through and then might treat myself, aha! :rolleyes:

Haha, think it's a bit weird to be asking like that on a website like this! :s-smilie:

x
Reply 86
Cloudrunner
Girlies, I did indeed. That particular thirst has been quenched.

Incidentally, might I suggest you turn your attention to the River Island sale. The clothes there are a lot hotter. I picked up some ocean blue hot pants for £11.25 that had a hawaii theme going on, palm trees on the bum that sort of thing...

excellent. how's it going?

ah, i would, but i am a cheapskate.
those sound amazing though (:
Reply 87
Amy-x
Aw, thats great!
Theres some lush maxi dresses there, but i'm waiting for some money to come through and then might treat myself, aha! :rolleyes:

Haha, think it's a bit weird to be asking like that on a website like this! :s-smilie:

x

aw i saw them, they looked purdyy

haha only on tsr (: it worked as well!

Latest

Trending

Trending