?
Report 8 years ago
Does he eat lots of citrus fruits?
Its_Miller_Time
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would say it's more the penetration rather than the cumming. If it is the latter it could be (as some have already said) his sperm which your body doesn't like.

Talk to your GP.
Hooj
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well when a guy cums he has one last strain of blood pumping his penis which increases it's mass so yeh. That and you do look rather tight from your profile pic
MovingOn
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by glad.he.ate.her)
unfortunately it's not just this guy where its happened
Yes, that would make sense. Some women (very rare) can be allergic to their partner's sperm, it doesn't mean you are allergic to all sperm, just his. I would go to the doctor and ask to be referred to someone about it.
Thickdaddy721
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I hear that frequently...its because when a man is cumming it gets really BIG an throbs until all of it's out which sometimes can last for a minute or two...it becomes pretty large at that moment...so just hope he ends it quickly lol
Thickdaddy721
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Because his penis becomes really huge at that moment an the more u squirm the bigger it will get...just hang in there
black tea
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Thickdaddy721)
Because his penis becomes really huge at that moment an the more u squirm the bigger it will get...just hang in there
You what?
okkkorniienko
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There are some ways to solve the problem.First one:no more condoms.Second one:more licking and kissing.Third one:go to doctor.
(Original post by glad.he.ate.her)
Just to rule out the obvious replies, we've both been tested and have the all clear and i find condoms uncomfortable. That aside everytime my boyfriend comes inside of me it really hurts. He is quite big and it can be sore when we have a lot of sex but it doesn't feel anywhere near as bad when he doesn't come. Does anyone else get this and is it treatable? Thanx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of this paper?

Feeling positive! (10)
11.49%
Okay. Just a little more work... (27)
31.03%
Not feeling great (29)
33.33%
Send URGENT HELP!!! (21)
24.14%

Watched Threads