The Student Room Group

it hurts when he comes in me

Scroll to see replies

Does he eat lots of citrus fruits?
I would say it's more the penetration rather than the cumming. If it is the latter it could be (as some have already said) his sperm which your body doesn't like.

Talk to your GP.
Reply 22
Well when a guy cums he has one last strain of blood pumping his penis which increases it's mass so yeh. That and you do look rather tight from your profile pic
Reply 23
glad.he.ate.her
unfortunately it's not just this guy where its happened

Yes, that would make sense. Some women (very rare) can be allergic to their partner's sperm, it doesn't mean you are allergic to all sperm, just his. I would go to the doctor and ask to be referred to someone about it.
I hear that frequently...its because when a man is cumming it gets really BIG an throbs until all of it's out which sometimes can last for a minute or two...it becomes pretty large at that moment...so just hope he ends it quickly lol
Because his penis becomes really huge at that moment an the more u squirm the bigger it will get...just hang in there
Original post by Thickdaddy721
Because his penis becomes really huge at that moment an the more u squirm the bigger it will get...just hang in there

You what? :biggrin:
There are some ways to solve the problem.First one:no more condoms.Second one:more licking and kissing.Third one:go to doctor.
Original post by glad.he.ate.her
Just to rule out the obvious replies, we've both been tested and have the all clear and i find condoms uncomfortable. That aside everytime my boyfriend comes inside of me it really hurts. He is quite big and it can be sore when we have a lot of sex but it doesn't feel anywhere near as bad when he doesn't come. Does anyone else get this and is it treatable? Thanx
Reply 28
Yes me too I thought I was the only one it’s like when *** gets in your eye and it hurts but this time it makes my body hurt like the sperm makes me feel pain the sex is good but the sperm is just poison lol
Yea it has happened to me when I have gotten wet during sex more

Quick Reply

Latest