The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jam277
Isn't it intriguing that the majority of applications of predicted AAA applicants on TSR are either medicine, law, oxbridge or the scottish oxford equivalent?(Edinburgh)

Hello, I am not :smile:
Social Policy at Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham, York and Kent. AAA prediction. plus another A and a B at AS.
Reply 21
A*AA but I think the A* was a bit of an overprediction...

Anyway Chemistry with or without a year in industry at Bath, East Anglia, Reading, Southampton and Sussex :smile:
Reply 22
Rachel_Leah
I'm not :smile:
I'm heading for English and no oxbridge for meee.

But I agree, it's true the majority are, but also my first choice is where the majority of these people go if they dont get the oxbridge offers so i'm hoping they do get in!

xxx

Nottingham/Birmingham. I know most people who are applying for oxford are applying for these unis as well.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 23
hattikins
Politics and International Relations - hopefully at Birmingham :smile:

Same :biggrin:
Reply 24
I'm doing Law....hopefully at Warwick or Birmingham Main. I'm predicted A* in Economics and Business, A in Religious Studies and an A in Sociology. Is that good? But I'm really struggling on the beginning of my personal statement! My references are great....sociology teacher says I'm dominating in class!!!!!
Engineering, see UCAS spoiler for specifics :smile:
Im applying for biology :smile:
hopefully at Oxford, Bristol or Durham
jam277
Nottingham/Birmingham. I know most people who are applying for oxford are applying for these unis as well.

Kings is my first choice, hence my worry! I've seen so many people with kings as their insurance :frown: x
Reply 28
Rachel_Leah
Kings is my first choice, hence my worry! I've seen so many people with kings as their insurance :frown: x

Oh. Well with a good personal statement you can do it.
EDIT: GREAT PERSONAL STATEMENT.
(edited 13 years ago)
Modern languages (Spanish and German) at:
Bristol
Edinburgh
Manchester
Nottingham
Lancaster
Reply 30
Politics/International Relations at Bristol, Cambridge, Durham, St Andrews and York. (Predicted A*AA, but not really sure about the * on it.)
Mathematics ~ Warwick, Bath, Durham, Notts & Exeter (=
Reply 32
AlexIsMyHero
Im applying for biology :smile:
hopefully at Oxford, Bristol or Durham

Wheyy someone else is applying for Biology :smile:

Im applying to Oxford as well I just dont thin I'll get thro an interview

and
Exeter, East Anglia, York and Leicster
Reply 33
Medicine, Oxford, UCL, Newcastle, Leeds.
Reply 34
I got predicted A*AA and i want to do french and philosophy
Applying to Kings, bristol, exeter, southampton and reading... no oxbridge for me :smile:
Reply 35
Classics! :biggrin:
Reply 36
Predicted A*s for EngLit, Maths, History, Politics and GenStud - ! Not gonna happen...
Going for PPE at Wadham, Oxford or GovEcon at LSE predominantly.
soutioirsim
Phyyyysssiiccss!!!

EDIT: Screw you medics, physics is where it is at. You lot would be here if it wasnt for physics :p:

this
mine are Oxford, Warwick, Durham, st Andrews and royal Holloway though.
Weeellll I've been predicted A*AA but I don't know if I'll get an A in Eng Lit.

I'm applying for French and Russian at Bristol, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield and probably QMUL.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 39
Hardly anyone's going for Maths!

Sad face :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending