Hardly anyone's going for Maths!

Sad face :frown:

I am!

Where you applying?
Discrete Maths at Warwick
Maths at Loughborough, UEA, Royal Holloway and somewhere else :smile:
Reply 62
Geography :smile: :smile: :smile:

Predicted A*AAA but I didn't want to apply to Oxbridge; I'm applying to Durham, Manchester, Liverpool, Southampton and Newcastle.

Sent it to be checked over my college's UCAS Officer today, exciting! :biggrin:
I think I'm pretty unique in that I'm applying for TV production (no course even asks for AAA) but it's competetive and you need other things like work experience so it could still all go wrong.
Reply 64
Politics.

And probably Sheffield/York/Nottingham
I was predicted AAA (got A*AB in the end, B 2 marks off an A :grr:)

I applied for French and German at Nottingham, Southampton, Sheffield, Sussex and Bath!
Reply 66
Geology. :biggrin:
Predicted AAA, and I'm applying to Durham, Manchester and Liverpool.
Got everything checked over this morning, and I can't wait. :biggrin:
Reply 67
Chemical Engineering; Achieved - A* Maths, A Chemistry, Predicted - A Physics, A Further Maths AS

Imperial, UCL, Birmingham

Engineering @ Warwick
Reply 68
Fat-Love
Aim higher, you're definitely a high quality applicant with your grades and I don't think some of your choices do your application justice. Most of you're choice are hovering around the 'middle' area. You could apply to warwick and there's a high a chance you'll get in. Chemistry is not economics or medicine. There's not that much competition so you don't have to worry. Shoot for the top even (oxbridge?).

Why thank you! But it's too late as I've already applied and I never looked at Warwick :facepalm: it's one of the places that doesn't absolutely require A-level maths too :frown: Oh well, Southampton's my main choice and that isn't too bad right...?
Reply 69
Biochemistry at Bath :smile:
Reply 70
Maths with finance (3A*s and an A :wink:)
chemistry :smile: UCL, edinburgh, manchester, leeds and newcastle (and it's A*A*A, not AAA.. though i will probably get AAA)
Reply 72
physics at imperial, warwick, durham, lancaster & birmingham... but might change one of them for UCL
glad to see not too many physicists on here i dont want a lot of tough competition!
Reply 73
Digit_Five
(Aeronautical) Engineering, Cambridge Downing, Bristol, Southampton and Loughborough :smile:

Engineering at Cambridge Downing, Aeronautical at Bristol, Mechanical with aero at southampton, Mechanical at Imperial (don't want to go there as, no offence, but the chinese overseas students just make my paranoid) and warwic for mechanical.
Reply 74
Predicted A*AAA(a)

Economics

Warwick
Birmingham
Leicester

Unsure
Nottingham

Maths and Economics
Aston
Nottingham (History and Ancient History)
Leeds (Greek Civilisation and History)
King's (History)
Lancaster (Medieval and Renaissance Studies)
And one other... :smile:

My school don't predict A*s, so predicted AAAA(a) this year.
(edited 13 years ago)
French & German at Oxford, Warwick, Southampton & Leeds.
Reply 77
tom29whu
I am!

Where you applying?

Hehe I'm not applying at the moment (Year 12) but I'd love to do Maths at Uni :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
predicted A*A*AAA applying to nottingham
York
Birmingham
Lancaster
Surrey
Reply 79
Dededex
Hehe I'm not applying at the moment (Year 12) but I'd love to do Maths at Uni :smile:

Ah right. I know what it feels like. Get through college first. A level maths and particularly Further Maths if your studying it does get much harder than C1!

Unless you're a total genius, which I'm unfortunately not!

Latest

Trending

Trending