The Student Room Group

Guys, would you go down on a girl?

Well, i really want to try it for personal reasons but can it turn out horrible? Me and a girl i've been seeing have been talking about this and i'm not sure how to be good at it or what it will taste like? Sorry if this is in the wrong section...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're hardly gonna find out for a bunch of TSRians are you? Just try it! If you don't like it, there's no rule that you have to do it again.
Hell nah, what if I get cooties?
I'm amazed if she will if you're not. :F
Original post by G8D
Tastes awesome.

tell her to put on lip balm or flavoured lube down there... otherwise you'll be smelling fish. tell her to shower aswell, or if not that,

MAN UP AND TELL THAT HO TO GET ON HER KNEES
if your girl is madly in lust with you and you wanna do it and she's a virgin; you should go down on her to get her nice a wet for you so that you can ease it in.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
I go down on my gf all the time. Its not the greatest tasting thing in the world but it really isnt that bad plus its the easiest way to make her climax and she loves it. Just go for it pal.
Reply 7
Original post by Aramiss18
I go down on my gf all the time. Its not the greatest tasting thing in the world but it really isnt that bad plus its the easiest way to make her climax and she loves it. Just go for it pal.

You dirty little boy :wink:
Reply 8
Just make sure she's showered recently, and it should be good. Of course- you might not like the smell/taste, but I've read that a lot of guys find it very arousing and like it a lot. But to each their own.
Just do it.
You can read about what to do online, just do a google search so that you're not completely ignorant (where is the clitoris?!?!) and if you do, act like you really, really want to be there. If you're not she'll be extremely self conscious and won't enjoy herself.
And you want her to enjoy yourself. Reciprocation amiright, ok not only that but hopefully you care about her pleasure.
End of ramble.
Reply 9
no girl ive ever been with has wanted me to. If she's keen, go for it.
Reply 10
Watching all the answers above, I'm guessing it depends on the person.
My boyfriend's crazy about it,in fact,even more than I am :P
So unless she's dirty(the bad way) downthere or sth ,I dont see why you won't like it.
Oh, and if it tastes weird, flavoured lube is your best friend (cherry tastes pretty good).
Good luck :smile:
Reply 11
Yeah, I'd go down on a girl, provided she was clean like has been said.

If you don't know how, start out basic (just lick a little bit) and see what she responds best to, and do that more. Just don't try and make her come immediately; I believe women need 'revving up' before they're ready to go (come). Though I'll happily accept corrections: I have as much practical experience of pleasing women as I have walking on Mars*.

I'll get back to you when I get some experience. Might be a long wait though.

* Please, no jokes about me being an alien. Even though I might be, I've never walked on Mars; gravity's not strong enough.
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
Well, i really want to try it for personal reasons but can it turn out horrible? Me and a girl i've been seeing have been talking about this and i'm not sure how to be good at it or what it will taste like? Sorry if this is in the wrong section...

I wouldn’t put my dick in anything I’m unwilling to put my tongue in.

The purpose is to give pleasure and I derive quite a bit of satisfaction from it.

The last time I responded to a post like this it was in the sexual health forum and I suggested a common search engine and provided the first two links that popped up and got my pee-pee slapped for giving advice. The bottom line is there’s info available if you look for it.
Reply 13
I'm a girl and I'd go down on a girl :tongue:

Go for it, see if you like it.
Original post by Anonymous
what it will taste like?

If you've ever bought tinned hot dogs, discarded the sausages and imbibed the water, you're not a million miles off.

Personally, I quite like it.
Reply 15
Original post by Tali_91
I'm a girl and I'd go down on a girl :tongue:

Go for it, see if you like it.

Isn't it ewww?

If you think about it, that's where blood comes out of and also if you think about where the position of your nose would be it would be near the peehole, so surely you would be able to smell her urine and sweat too as well as having shrivelly labia near your chin too.

Couldn't you just achieve the same thing using fingers with those tight gloves on so your hands remain clean?
Yeah I'll venture into the unknown:ninja:
If it makes her happy :ninja:
Reply 18
Yes.

And yes. General rule, if it's seeping puss or any kind of mould you probably should avoid.
Reply 19
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending