The Student Room Group

Scared that were growing apart!

About two years ago i went to university and left my hometown behind. In that hometown i left behind my friends including my best friend who ive known for years. It hasn't affected our friendship, we had a mutual understanding that we'd make an effort to still talk and everything when i was away which we have from time to time and he has come up to visit me and everything. Now ive come back from university for christmas holidays and we don't seem to be clicking like we used to. I don't know why this is.

Hes recently become good friends with this girl who i don't see eye to eye with and she grates on my nerves because she can be a bit immature. They met through a mutual friend of ours. Im scared that because they seem to becoming closer friends that hes replacing me with her. He has said in the past that he trusts her but doesn't imagine being best friends with her and it lasting a long time but i don't whether hes just telling me this because he knows how i feel. I understand that we live apart from each other so obviously we have friends and groups of our own but he is like a brother to me and i just don't want to lose him or be replaced.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending