The Student Room Group

How many people would you truly, truly take a bullet for?

Being completely honest, is there anyone that you'd definitely take a bullet for? Not that nice of a thought but if a gunman was stood in front of you and someone else, how many people would you step in front of the gun for without hesitation?

I hear people say this saying all the time, but I wonder how much they mean it...

Scroll to see replies

My mummy and daddy.
There used to be one person but now noone
I would live :biggrin:
Makes me sound a bit cold :erm:
Only my immediate family. And even then, only in, like, the toe.
(Assuming this bullet is going to kill me.)

Living right now? No one.

If I had a child, I would for them.
Parents, brother, and a handful of my best friends.

To be honest, I don't think what would go through my head is "I'll get killed if I jump in front of bullet", I'd think "They'll get killed if I don't"...

EDIT: Why the neg?!
(edited 13 years ago)
Mum, Dad, Sister, Boyfriend.
That's it.
Reply 7
The girl I truly loved - But I have no actual concept of the pain involved involved in the impact, probably a lot, but still, I'd rather take that pain than her.
Original post by The TSR Star.

Original post by The TSR Star.
Being completely honest, is there anyone that you'd definitely take a bullet for? Not that nice of a thought but if a gunman was stood in front of you and someone else, how many people would you step in front of the gun for without hesitation?

I hear people say this saying all the time, but I wonder how much they mean it...

If I'm being perfectly honest - no one.
Reply 9
Anyone

Not very fond of living in this world anyway
Reply 10
I guess maybe not my parents, selfish as it sounds, I've got 60+ years of my life still left, they've got 25-30. I would probably for my younger brother, and for maybe two of my closest friends.
Reply 11
my mom and my dad.

but tbh, I think I'll be way too scared to die for anyone :/
Reply 12
Quite a few people, between 5 and 10 depending on my mood at the time on potential intervention.
Reply 13
Reply 14
My mother, father and sister.

Apparently jumping in front of a gun doesn't help much though, assuming it is close range and a strong enough gun it would go straight through you and the person behind aswell... :/
Reply 15
Only immediate family really. Would be a total bummer if it just went straight through you into them which is pretty likely.
Reply 16
0, at least im honest
Tough question, brings about a bit of brain pain. Ima have to be selfish and say nobody.
Reply 18
6.7 billion.:wink:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
3. My mum, dad, and my best friend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending