Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sexy girls have it easy and are more successful than average girls watch

• View Poll Results: Do sexy girls have it easy than average girls?
    Yes
    87.12%
    No
    12.88%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverGold)
    How have you not noticed this before :lolwut:
    Because I say no when I see a hot girl asking me to buy her a drink in a club?

Can't fool me babes

ReputationRep:
    Although its true, the way in which is was depicted was completely wrong..

ReputationRep:
    But then they have all the negative stereotypes and assumptions to contend with, such as this one.
    Double-edged sword, I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NO ONE)

Can't fool me babes
    You didn't have any money did you? :teehee:

ReputationRep:

Can't fool me babes
    reminds me of a time when a really cute girl went up to one of my guy friends and flirtatiously asked him for a cigarette. his (very rude) response?

"no. go get your own damn cigarettes."

we were all taken aback, but many guys see right through that behavior and it can backfire no matter how 'hot' you think you are.

ReputationRep:
    But what about Susan Boyle :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    That video is stupid. She used different methods which cannot be compared as it is not a fair test.

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's because one of those service people will be lucky enough to hear the attractive girl say: "Thanks for that, here's a blowjob" :tong:

ReputationRep:
    I dont think so

ReputationRep:
    What if average girls are sexy.

GAY means happy though...

ReputationRep:
    http://vimeo.com/12030156

Watch the video. The sexy girl gets pretty much everything for free and whatever she wants and the average girl gets F all!

As a guy, I can say this is SOOOO true
    In some ways yes, but it can be harder in others. Whislt the free items are nice, attractive women are often the victim of *****ing and jealousy from other women. Also if you have big boobs, sometimes guys only see you for that and not who you are.

ReputationRep:

Can't fool me babes
    LOL wow, you're a bit mean. Don't you know girls often go out with no money knowing someone will buy us drinks? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    LOL wow, you're a bit mean.
    I'm not mean, I'm just a Troll. FYI, I don't buy drinks for hot girls. Hot girls buy drinks for me.

:troll2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not mean, I'm just a Troll. FYI, I don't buy drinks for hot girls. Hot girls buy drinks for me.

:troll2:
    That's not how it works.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Tbf I think "average carolyn" was still quite attractive!

ReputationRep:
    how long have you been sitting on this information?

http://vimeo.com/12030156

Watch the video. The sexy girl gets pretty much everything for free and whatever she wants and the average girl gets F all!

As a guy, I can say this is SOOOO true
    So ****ing obvious. :rolleyes:

Thankfully this doesn't happen in the world of academia - really. As if you'll be let onto a top PhD course by looks alone. You wish. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    meh.

ReputationRep:
    notice she only asks men...

also the last part is ridiculous! I can understand why it is bad for taxi/bus drivers etc to give the good looking one a free ride, but getting a drink off someone in a bar ... what did they expect!?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.