The Student Room Group

I don't understand how girls pick partners

Scroll to see replies

Original post by *Dreaming*
Girls say "I don't want to ruin our friendship" when the guy is in the friend zone, and not attractive to the girl and/or not their type.

"Girls say "I don't want to ruin our friendship" when the guy is in the friend zone, and not attractive to the girl and/or not their type.
Reply 61
Original post by yougotitlikethat
"Girls say "I don't want to ruin our friendship" when the guy is in the friend zone, and not attractive to the girl and/or not their type.

That's funny because I thought girls say "I don't want to ruin our friendship" when the guy is in the friend zone, and not attractive to the girl and/or not their type?
Apparently through personality and if the guy is funny and can make her laugh:erm:

I don't know how much of it is true.
Reply 63
Girls say "I don't want to ruin our friendship" when the guy is in the friend zone, and not attractive to the girl and/or not their type.
Reply 64
Personally, I do have a thing where I wont go out with a guy Im close friends with. It'd ruin things.
I'd much rather go out with someone I only know a little and get to know him.

For instance my bf and I met through a mutual friend at a festival last summer. We randomly commented each other on facebook then I moved near to him for uni. Went out for drinks 2 days after I got to London and weve been together ever since.
I think if anything happened we could stay friends, but I couldnt go out with any of my current male friends, have it break up then go back to being friends.
Dousing rod - the same principle applies to finding underground water
Reply 66
I don't think most girls fully understand how they pick partners either :holmes:
Reply 67
"Girls say "I don't want to ruin our friendship" when the guy is in the friend zone, and not attractive to the girl and/or not their type."

But seriously, you're a geek... she'll like you much more if you have no standards/dignity, and also if you rape her best friend/sister! :cool:
Reply 68
Even maths and science can't explain their' choices :frown:
Reply 69
FORGET ALL THE IMMATURE PEOPLE HERE, THE REAL ANSWER U WANT IS:

Girls say "I don't want to ruin our friendship" when the guy is in the friend zone, and not attractive to the girl and/or not their type

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending