The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes because lesbian= interested in incest.
Reply 2
I highly doubt she sees you sexually, just because she's a lesbian doesn't mean she's attracted to every woman on the planet, let alone family.
Reply 3
That's very stupid. It's funny when people get homophobic because they assume all gays want them. Gay people aren't like that.

I mean you like guys, so if you have/had a brother would you fancy him?

It is just illogical.
Reply 4
Well would it be the same if you had a brother, would he be attracted to you?
This is as logical as all brothers fancying their sisters.

Lesbian =/= Incest.
Original post by senator88
Well would it be the same if you had a brother, would he be attracted to you?

Beat me to it.
Don't be ridiculous, why would she be attracted to her sister any more than you might be to a brother? The fact she happens to be lesbian is completely irrelevant.
Reply 8
She is still your sister and she hasn't changed.

Just accept her for the decision she has made.
Reply 9
People; it's a troll.
I assume you feel the same way around your father, assuming he is heterosexual? I just don't know how you could possibly cope living in the same house as a man who is sexually attracted to women, UGH. How gross.
There's only one way to solve this. You should move out to somewhere she can't get to you. Benghazi, Pyongyang or maybe Orkney.

:yy:
Reply 12
Please, please let this be a troll :lolwut:
Everyone else seems to have said it.
She is your sister. Aside from the fact that she almost certainly CAN'T be attracked to a member of her family, it's silly to suddenly feel uncomfortable around her. It's probably very hard for her having just discovered her sexuality, and will be needing support, especially from you.
I think you need to get past your silly feelings and be there for your sister.
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
My sister has come out as a lesbian. I dont feel the same around her. I feel uncomfortable changing my clothes and talking about other girls with her. We used to share a doube bed and i keep thinking she is a pervert.

Do these feelings go away?

If you had a straight brother, would you constantly worry about whether he was perving on you? Probably not. And would you constantly perve on your brother if you had one? No. Because just because you fancy members of a certain sex doesn't mean you fancy every single member of that sex... especially not if they're your sibling.

Your sister is the same person she always was and she does NOT fancy you. Get real.
Reply 15
I don't think the OP is really worried about incest, she is simply prejudiced against homosexuals. Somehow they're "perverse".
Reply 16
1080p video or it didn't happen
it's like when everyone makes pedophile jokes to my gay french teacher - gay =/= pedophile just like lesbian =/= incest fetish
Hopefully she can turn you, or at least fuel your curiosities. Then I can film it. Even better if at least one of you is under age.
Original post by Emaemmaemily
Everyone else seems to have said it.
She is your sister. Aside from the fact that she almost certainly CAN'T be attracked to a member of her family, it's silly to suddenly feel uncomfortable around her. It's probably very hard for her having just discovered her sexuality, and will be needing support, especially from you.
I think you need to get past your silly feelings and be there for your sister.

This.

Latest

Trending

Trending