The Student Room Group

Am I a 'Bad Boy'?

I was wondering recently if girls view me in a 'bad boy' sort of light. (In the tradition of the great nice guy/bad boy debate).

I have great success in attracting girls so I think I must have that Alpha male confidence. However, I don't wear a leather jacket, don't have a motorcycle, don't smoke roll ups/drugs, don't pick fights with people or humiliate guys skinnier than me, generally I am superficially a normal dude.

But in terms of personality, I am very laid back, very confident and quite sexual. Consequently, I have no trouble whatsoever with girls becoming totally besotted with me, and I have very few female friends because I tend to just sleep with them the first chance I get.

So, the question is: Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me?

But also, Can someone be described as a 'bad boy' if they have the appearance of a normal guy?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You say you're confident, but you make a thread questioning it.

The irony.
(edited 13 years ago)
get over yourself please. we have bigger things to worry about than the answer to this question. take care.:biggrin:
Reply 3
Hardly.
Reply 4
I lol'd.

Please define "quite sexual" for me. Also, the reason you probably don't have female friends is because you're a bell end. :holmes:
Reply 5
no, you're a nutter.
Reply 6
Nah, you're just a prick.
Reply 7
are you living in america, in the 50s? wearing leather riding a motorbike haha

you think girls are attracted by fighter thugs? are you that delusional?

£10 bet your actually a little virgin
Reply 8
Original post by bognor-regis
I was wondering recently if girls view me in a 'bad boy' sort of light. (In the tradition of the great nice guy/bad boy debate).

I have no trouble whatsoever with girls becoming totally besotted with me, and I have very few female friends because I tend to just sleep with them the first chance I get.

I'm glad my boyfriend isn't arrogant.
Reply 9
Nah you're not a bad boy. You're just a dick.

I have great success in attracting girls so I think I must have that Alpha male confidence. However, I don't wear a leather jacket, don't have a motorcycle, don't smoke roll ups/drugs, don't pick fights with people or humiliate guys skinnier than me, generally I am superficially a normal dude.

But in terms of personality, I am very laid back, very confident and quite sexual. Consequently, I have no trouble whatsoever with girls becoming totally besotted with me, and I have very few female friends because I tend to just sleep with them the first chance I get.

But also, Can someone be described as a 'bad boy' if they have the appearance of a normal guy?

high chances are your full of **** because no guy would ever brag about how much much they get laid and make a thread on TSR to say how 'hot' they are
Reply 11

1) No. Not at all.
2) Uh, yeah? It's in the attitude not the clothes.
Reply 12
Ho ho ho, Quite Sexual and Confident and yet questioning this on TSR?
Pfft
And please, Leather Jacket and Bike? I never knew you walked walked out of 1950's america!
(edited 13 years ago)
Apparently this guy is:

Reply 14
No
By posting this thread on TSR, you automatically make the answer no. You just sound like a guy who likes to think he's a LAD
Reply 16
Reply 17

HA!
The fact that you have to ask TSR means you're most probably not.
Reply 19
If you're having to ask a student form if you're a 'bad boy', then the answer is an outright no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending