The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Khanage

Original post by Khanage
Kai is hugeeee. Loved his posing routine aswell, athletic. Happy with placement though.

Im still damn impressed by the Japanese guy (cba to spell...) who placed 10th, 5'5 and a monster!

Also... Mayweather is a cock!

Hidetada yamagishi- yeah he's pretty damn huge, like a lee priest! He needs more muscle thickness though which is hard for a small frame like his.
Guarantee Kai will get it though next year! are a lot of people here bodybuilders then on this forum?
Someone has been tampering!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Olympia

Edit: Nevermind, it's been amended. Someone put Zyzz for the winner of every year lol.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by boreilly27
Hidetada yamagishi- yeah he's pretty damn huge, like a lee priest! He needs more muscle thickness though which is hard for a small frame like his.
Guarantee Kai will get it though next year! are a lot of people here bodybuilders then on this forum?

not really, can count on one hand lol. and depends if you define bodybuilders as people who compete - if thats the case, I dont think we have any lol. powerlifters on the other hand we have a fair few
^

I was trying to figure out what and then I lol'd.
I still don't get it, someone enlighten me
Reply 845
Just smashed gym and town was filled to the brim with freshers. Holy **** they are so annoying.

Why do they need to go around in packs of like 5+ everywhere? Away from mammy and daddy for the first time they have to roam around in groups with disgusting clothing, horrible loud obnoxious doylum voices/accents and without any consideration of how to act in public. They make me ill. Even my only sanctury; the gym, has been infiltrated by these ugly, malformed creatures DB raising 5kg DBs and managing to get in the way of the mirror when I'm checking form on every single set.

"Oh yah, lets go to Newcastle it is a party city yah, it will be so kool yah" GET THE **** OUT!

Yes mad.
this picture crazy

Original post by fridgefreezergirl
I still don't get it, someone enlighten me

Look at the list of winners.

Original post by FluxD
Just smashed gym and town was filled to the brim with freshers. Holy **** they are so annoying.

Why do they need to go around in packs of like 5+ everywhere? Away from mammy and daddy for the first time they have to roam around in groups with disgusting clothing, horrible loud obnoxious doylum voices/accents and without any consideration of how to act in public. They make me ill. Even my only sanctury; the gym, has been infiltrated by these ugly, malformed creatures DB raising 5kg DBs and managing to get in the way of the mirror when I'm checking form on every single set.

"Oh yah, lets go to Newcastle it is a party city yah, it will be so kool yah" GET THE **** OUT!

Yes mad.

... I'm sorry. :frown:
Reply 848
Couldn't resist it.

And freshers is soooooo easy for anyone single.
Reply 849
Original post by Michael XYZ
Look at the list of winners.

... I'm sorry. :frown:

Have you moved to uni yet like?
going to my mates on wednesday for a freshers night out

dressing up as teenage mutant ninja turtles with complete green body paint boooya look out lol
Original post by FluxD
Have you moved to uni yet like?

Nah, move in on Sunday. Pretty excited.

I jizzed.
Reply 852
Seriously considering joining a crossfit gym
Reply 853
Original post by FluxD

Yes mad.

This.

Not going back to Uni gym, , my mind will be obliterated by the amount of doyle in there.
Reply 854
And i'm going to sound old as ****, but i hate freshers, i hate the uni excitement, i hate people wandering in like they've discovered a wonder of the world for the first time. I hate all the excitement about how great the nightlife is and how everything is going to be so 'messy'.

I've got more to rant about, but point is i hate freshers.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by a_t

To be fair, the equipment and mentality should be top notch. As long as they let me do my own thing I'd happily join one.
Original post by FluxD

Yes mad.

Original post by mirin?
And i'm going to sound old as ****, but i hate freshers, i hate the uni excitement, i hate people wandering in like they've discovered a wonder of the world for the first time. I hate all the excitement about how great the nightlife is and how everything is going to be so 'messy'.

I love freshers and all the new poon it brings.
Original post by The Question
I love freshers and all the new poon it brings.

I like your thinking.

Original post by a_t

I thought about this a while back.

Then I found one and it was about a million pounds a month...
Reply 858
Original post by mirin?

Oh god, you summed up what I hate about freshers in one word: 'messy'.

I swear brah, Newcastle nightlife is actually quite nice during non-semester time (don't believe what you see on Geordie Shore). Then when all the sixth formers get driven up by mummy it all goes to shit, with promoters trying to capitalize on them and rinse their student loans.

"OMG OMG OMG MESSY NIGHT, R U READY FRESHERS!!?!?!

2NITE IZ GOING 2 B ABSOLUOOTLEY SICK, AND U N UR FLATEM8S MITE B 2 LOLOLOL

TONIGHT ONLY!!! - SLAGS GET IN FREE! XD
BUCKET OF WATERED DOWN VODKA + MIXER - ONLY £2.50
PISS POOR LAGER - 99P
JAGERBOMBS 200 FOR A QUID, YES THATS RIGHT FRESHERS TWO F*CKING HUNDRED SHOTS OF JAGER FOR A QUID

GET DOWN EARLY BECAUSE IT IS GOING TO BE MESSY/WILD/CRAZY/WHACKY/OMGLOL

IT WOULD BE RUDE NOT TO XD XD XD ^_______________^"

I don't mind this, but as they get accustomed here they start to invade my nice bars and clubs :frown:.
Reply 859
Original post by FluxD
Oh god, you summed up what I hate about freshers in one word: 'messy'.

I swear brah, Newcastle nightlife is actually quite nice during non-semester time (don't believe what you see on Geordie Shore). Then when all the sixth formers get driven up by mummy it all goes to shit, with promoters trying to capitalize on them and rinse their student loans.

"OMG OMG OMG MESSY NIGHT, R U READY FRESHERS!!?!?!

2NITE IZ GOING 2 B ABSOLUOOTLEY SICK, AND U N UR FLATEM8S MITE B 2 LOLOLOL

TONIGHT ONLY!!! - SLAGS GET IN FREE! XD
BUCKET OF WATERED DOWN VODKA + MIXER - ONLY £2.50
PISS POOR LAGER - 99P
JAGERBOMBS 200 FOR A QUID, YES THATS RIGHT FRESHERS TWO F*CKING HUNDRED SHOTS OF JAGER FOR A QUID

GET DOWN EARLY BECAUSE IT IS GOING TO BE MESSY/WILD/CRAZY/WHACKY/OMGLOL

IT WOULD BE RUDE NOT TO XD XD XD ^_______________^"

I don't mind this, but as they get accustomed here they start to invade my nice bars and clubs :frown:.

Yeah, agreed, Newcastle is a really chilled out place when these loons don't trash it. I blame Chris 'Carnage' Williamson, what an absolute afro ****. You do know who i'm talking about right? I swear he is everywhere.

And i hate student nights. Prefer a normal club night with students without the gimmicks.

Latest