The Student Room Group

Guys don't seem to like nice girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by COD_is_a_fish
Guess I'm trying to what say *nervous giggle*... Sorry... I get my words.. muddled.. Yeh :colondollar:

What I'm trying to say is *gets down on one knee* Mr. Carlos John Peter Daniel Sarah Michael Jade Betty Susan Harry Kalotychos, will you PM with me? :colondollar:

Oh my... *blushes and smiles at same time* yes I will. :colondollar:
Original post by Mr Advice
Oh my... *blushes and smiles at same time* yes I will. :colondollar:

YEH BABY! I'M SO HOT THAT I- *turns round seeing everyone staring*... *clears throat and straightens out clothes* ... I'll PM you :biggrin:
Original post by extroshy
That I've ever known...

It's so frustrating. I always see them be with the bitchy, shallow girls, and then when these girls take off with someone they think is better, the guys turn round and go on about how girls aren't nice and are shallow... but these are the same guys that ignore the girls that could be "girlfriend material", for whatever reason. I don't get it :confused:

Clearly, I have no luck with guys whatsoever. I even started to think if I was less easy going and polite I'd get more attention. Since university I got compliments about my looks (Which I never got before), but they still don't bother to engage with me :frown:

i dnt like bitchy grl,dnt know any1 who does
meh, i'd say to this the same thing i'd say if it was a guy making the thread

maybe you aint as nice as you think you are. maybe the girls aint as bitchy and shallow as you think they are. maybe things just don't work out between flawed people who want different things and yes, occasionally hurt each other and you've been unlucky and not come across someone you're attracted to who's attracted to you.

maybe, maybe, maybe.

or maybe all these guys are just TOO BLIND TO SEE the beautiful you within and keep running back to the same old bitches. yeah. maybe.
i personally couldnt go out with some 1 who was stuck up or bitchy, you want a nice person who is down to earth..
Original post by The_Jammy_Witch
There are basically different 'tiers' of confidence. Confident guys go out with confident girls. Lessers go out with lessers, and so on.

Do you know all these girls personally or are you being quick to judge them as 'shallow' because they're basically more sexually confident/not guilty for existing than you.

wow. judgmental much?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending