The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Phonicsdude
Hypocritical hypocrisy!

:toofunny: And here was me thinking that we'd already got over the whole editing of posts fad in the Back Room. :rolleyes:
Reply 41
apricot fairy why have you ignored my proclamation of love?XX
I flew back to my home country and landed at around 6pm local time. I went straight to church and saw my best guy buddy and all my friends. when I went home, I went up to my room and turned on the lights. There was this HUGE bouquet of flowers and seventeen Ferrero Rocher chocolates among the flowers to represent my seventeenth birthday. I didn't know who it was from until my phone rang and he was on the line.

another time was our first kiss, and my first ever kiss...
Reply 43
why dont u guys exchange msn addresses and take it from there?
on second thought ... dont
this is funny
mrteacher
apricot fairy why have you ignored my proclamation of love?XX

My apologies! :redface:

:love:
Pretty Boy
So this is ur real problem?

You have a misjudged preconception of me. Well address it, pm me.

Profesh does long words so much better than you, PB. Stick to the monosyllables; you'll feel much more at ease.
How about the pair of you go and argue in a thread in chat as you've gone completely off topic and are ruining this thread. However, that may just be a wild idea....:rolleyes:
And I don't respect you, so I guess we're all even.
Phonicsdude
Hypocritical hypocrisy!

it just shows you don't know basic English, really
Pretty Boy
Agreed. But this guys a coward made of excuses. I'm finished with him.

As I pointed out on another thread to Profesh: 'deliberately construing a situation in order that you may appear holier than thou and actually in fact completely missing the point. Such actions are surely to be pitied, although to be honest that would involve too much more of my time on a matter which i consider petty.' I also find it a shame that it has meant what could have been quite an interesting thread has been completely hijacked by this.
PB, aside from having TSR initials remarkable similar to my own (which automatically makes him something of a boozer), has been reasonmable in this thread.
Live and let live, freedom of speech and all that.

*roots for the underdog*
Back on topic.....the most romantic thing anyone ever said to me was after we'd been together for ages and were talking marriage etc (I KNOW lol) he said "baby in the next life don't leave me wandering around on my own for 25 years before I find you". Cheesy but beautiful.

Then of course he went off with someone else but that's a different story lol.
Shouldnae proposed.
Tarts_n_Vicars
Back on topic.....the most romantic thing anyone ever said to me was after we'd been together for ages and were talking marriage etc (I KNOW lol) he said "baby in the next life don't leave me wandering around on my own for 25 years before I find you". Cheesy but beautiful.

lol omg that line is beautiful
Isn't it :smile:

If nothing else he was always very good with words lol
lol seriously.......omg I wish I had a guy who said that to me and would stick around........*tear in my eye* :smile:
I know, the sticking around part is always a problem with guys I date!
I actually had a guy...but we broke up cos he couldn't handle the distance anymore...
Aww I'm sorry. My story was kinda similar - he's in America and I'm in the UK. And the other girl was handy.

Oh well - plenty more fish and plenty more romantic ones from all the posts on this thread!
Tarts_n_Vicars

That is soooo cheesy!

*notes it down*

*scribbles out note as it really is that cheesy*

Latest

Trending

Trending