The Student Room Group

Cheated

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Jammy_Witch
Here's a bright, mature idea: the next time you have problems in your relationship, why don't you talk about it? Not spread-your-legs-for-someone-else about it.

You're so deluded. I stopped bolding the contradictory parts of your post about halfway because it was absolutely mind boggling that you actually believe your own bs!

What are you playing at!

So, so you slipped and fell and another guy ended up with his rod in your clunge, did he? Get a grip. Sex doesn't just HAPPEN - it takes intention, planning, and low status aforethought.

'Cant stop seeing this other guy' - what a load of rubbish, as if you have no choice, you poor baby. Grow up. You are abolsutely choosing to do a poo from a great height on your unfortunate boyfriend, who I hope dumps you for being so easy.

How can you be so cold. Your boyfriend's been with you a whole damn year of his life - why does he deserve this? I suppose you think you can play a violin on here, sing a Rihanna song and generally not have to step up and take responsibility for your own lame decisions.

You should be ashamed, not only for being cheap as chips, but for being thoroughly disloyal and giving the rest of us women a bad name.

Bugger, i've ran out of rep :frown:

Very well said :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous

I disagree with those who say that if you cheat, you can't love your partner. I certainly still did love my partner, the problem was that there was a lot of confusion and resentment thrown in there that I should have confronted when it first stemmed, rather than ignoring it and hoping it would fix itself. I hate myself for what I did, and for not telling my boyfriend, although I felt it was the best thing to do, and all I can do now is vow to be completely honest about everything that's going on in my head with him from that point on. I still feel like a complete and utter piece of ****, as most people on here will think I am too, but I feel like I have to just be the best person I can be from now on and try and correct my mistake, hopefully eventually being able to put it behind me one day.

One last thing: everyone goes on about the phrase "once a cheater, always a cheater". Try and get that out of your head. It is hard, and you will probably feel like you will never trust yourself not to do this again. But I know I am absolutely determined NEVER to let anything like this happen ever again. You made a massive mistake - all you can do now is to learn from it, and try and live the rest of your life as best as you possibly can, being good to other people at all corners, but to try and look at life realistically, and see potential hazards like this one coming - act to correct them before you fall into them again.

Good luck, and as much as you will, rightfully, hate yourself, try not to be too unforgiving to yourself. Oh, and I know I am going to get seriously negged for this, but the OP wants advice, and while I am completely disgusted with myself and always will be, I wanted to try and give some advice to someone who I felt I might be able to help.

Thank you so much. I'm beating myself up about it so much that I know I could never do it again. I don't really know what to do because I don't want to lose him and if I tell him, I probably will. But perhaps he deserves better than me anyway. I know I could never do it to him again because it's such a dirty, despicable thing. I'm so sorry that you feel so bad, but I know how you feel. This will stay with me forever too. There's no real excuse for cheating, we both know that, but it's trying to live with the guilt that's the hardest part. Thank you for giving me advice rather than just bashing me, I really appreciate it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending