Reply 23
Coco pops are delicious :biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by franki91
Your original point's kinda been proven wrong. People do care. :smile:

bravo
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous
Hey there. So I'm getting kind of annoyed at all the girls who trend about all these guys that they cheat on. Why cheat on someone you love?

I've never had a boyfriend, I'm nearly 18 and I wondered whether anyone else is in the same/ similar positions as me?

Awww. :smile: Having a boyfriend is not some legal requisite to be a citizen. :wink: PM me if you want to talk more? :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by madfish
bravo

why thankyou :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
Hey there. So I'm getting kind of annoyed at all the girls who trend about all these guys that they cheat on. Why cheat on someone you love?

I've never had a boyfriend, I'm nearly 18 and I wondered whether anyone else is in the same/ similar positions as me?

You wouldn't cheat on someone you love. These people that cheat are the real losers, why bother being with some one you don't love eh??

And LOTS of 17 year olds have not had a relationship. So don't worry!
I'm nearly 19 and never had a girlfriend :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP does it really matter if you are 18 and still haven't had a boyfriend? so what....so am i ...but i don't want a boyfriend either
Reply 30
I was 20 years old before I found my first boyfriend. He was been my only one, too, and I'm 24 now (and single and loving it). Don't feel that just because you're 18 that you have to have a boyfriend by now otherwise something's wrong with you. No-one is a copy/paste and it's different for everyone. If you desperately start looking because you feel you should've found someone by now then your chances are slim. Relax, have fun with you friends/hobbies and don't worry about it and chances are that someone special will stumble into your life without you even realising it at first.
I'm sort of a closet asexual. It's kinda an awkward thing to explain to people.
Reply 32
All i can say is that as a girl, generally speaking although its difficult for us all, you have a better deal. What i mean by that is the guys normally approach you, even if there not your type atleast its interaction.

I didn't have a proper relationship (Over a year) until I was 21, and its still going strong. I was her first, and im flattered that she picked me. Most girls ive met or seen for short periods have been the sort of girls who are always out partying, wearing hardly any clothes, getting drunk and using that as excuse for getting with guys.

Any how, we are young, enjoy life. I say to my girlfriend there is many things I still want to do in life, but it doesn't mean we cant do them together. It is typical that while I have been with my gf I have had other girls interested in me. but they dont compare on first impressions tbh.
i am 18 i never had a girlfriend, your nearly 18 and never had a boyfriend.....i think i know where the two of us could head :wink:
It's not uncommon and someone will hopefully come along and make everything worthwhile soon. At least you're not like me, nearly 20 and only taken a girl out on a date twice. :P
Reply 35
madfish is just mad because his face looks like a cross between a dog and a tranny. :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending