The Student Room Group

friend thinks i hate her

At uni she was one of the few friends I made, well not really friends but we would laugh about in class but not really hang out after classes. She knows plenty of people at uni who she hangs around with but I don't.So everytime I would be walking around uni on my own I would start to feel so down wishing I had a friend.I would often see her around with friends, I was there like a loner walking around wondering what to do in the free period.I would smile at her and so would she.But then as time went on I would have often have sad look on my face (just due to being alone) and when she saw me even she wouldn't smile and say hello to me anymore. Does she think I hate her cos she completely ignores me now, couldn't she tell I was sad and not giving her a dirty look.She is usually a very talkative person when i see her but i don't know why she acting like this now, and i couldn't stop thinking about it for some reason.she even deleted me from facebook friend list.This really upset me and I don't know what to do because i hate to think she sees me as some arogant person so now hates me cos of that.what shall i do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending