The Student Room Group

Application status, urgent.

Hi. I'm supposed to enroll in two weeks, and I still don't know if sfe is going to

pay my fees. You lost my application the first time, so everything is delayed.

Anyway when I log-in the status of my application is "TO BE COMPLETED" . I

don't understand if it means completed by me, or by you. Because when I click it,

it says "your outstanding actions: you don't need to send us anything", and as a

matter of fact, on the table on the left everything is marked as "checked"

with the green symbol. I made the paper version so my declaration form is

already signed. SO it has to be completed by you? But when I go to the SUMMARY

of my application (not the status), this is what it says : "From the information you

have provided so far, you may be entitled to the following student finance for

2013/14: 9'000" that is what I asked for. So? I MUST proof to my university I

have support, what should I do?

Hi there,

When did you send in your paper application form? It takes approximately 10 working days for our assessors to override any initial online applications that you may have started.

The 'To be Completed' status suggests that you had started an online application and sent a paper application afterwards, can you confirm whether this was the case or not?

Thanks,
Reply 2
No that's not the case, I only sent the paper application. The second time it arrived the 6th of august. At the phone they said it's only a problem of the site because and they should process my application today or tomorrow. Is that possible?
Reply 3
Okay at the phone the said to me that my application (the SECOND application I sent after SFE LOST the first) will be processed in TEN working days. I'll enroll the 19 so I don't know what to do. Why last week SFE said they was going to approved my application in few days? This is a terrible service you offer and I'm truly disappointed. I'm trying to apply since the 20 of May.
Hi Angelica,

I would advise to speak to your university and advise them that you have applied and that your application had some processing issues when you submitted this to student finance.
If you show them your acknowledgement email to confirm you have applied they should allow you to enroll.

The university will be quite lenient if you inform them initially of the problems we have had processing your account.

I would also advise to call us back within a few days to check this has been processed.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending